On a current 457 with 3 years reamaining sponsor change lodged 14.4.17 now job taken off SOL

As per title I am currently on a 457 with 3.5 years left I am in the process of changing employers over and nomination was lodged on the 14.4.17 but the new rulings for the 457 mean my occupation has Been removed from (skilled occupations list) SOL .. will this have any effect on my change of sponsor ? Or as I am in a current 457 the change over will still go ahead ? 

Thanks in advance 

IMG_2305.PNG

If I was to make a guess, I would guess that the new employer would be able to nominate you and the nomination would be approved for 2 years only since your occupation is on the STSOL now.  You may also find that the new employer reconsiders their nomination if they can only sponsor you for 2 years with no ability for a PR visa later.  You and your new employer may want to speak with a migration agent to get a real opinion on how this change in policy may affect this.

11 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

If I was to make a guess, I would guess that the new employer would be able to nominate you and the nomination would be approved for 2 years only since your occupation is on the STSOL now.  You may also find that the new employer reconsiders their nomination if they can only sponsor you for 2 years with no ability for a PR visa later.  You and your new employer may want to speak with a migration agent to get a real opinion on how this change in policy may affect this.

From what I can see my occupation isn't even on the stsol now ? Talk about confusing I've arranged a meeting Monday with my agent and employer to discuss moving forward