189 Visa Employment Evidence

barnzy

Hi All,

The draw of sunny weekends on the beach is just too great, so my girlfriend and I are starting the process of applying for a 189 visa. We are going to use an agent to help us through the pitfalls, but before signing up I am pulling together all the evidence I think I'm going to need.

I think I am happy with most things, but a slight concern I have is my skilled employment evidence. I have worked for the same company as a Network Engineer for the last 7 years, and the evidence I currently have is:

1. An employment reference that adheres to the ACS guidelines, signed by a senior manager.
  2. 2x P60s (out of 7 total I have received).
  3. About 25% of all the payslips I have been issued over the 7 years.

As I understand it further evidence will be required. I have asked the payroll team if it would be possible to reissue the missing P60's, but sadly this isn't possible. What they can do is supply a statement of earnings on headed paper for each of the years I am missing, does anyone know if this would be an acceptable alternative? I can't seem to find an answer online.

Many Thanks

Jon

Girlfriends do not qualify to be included as secondary applicants.

From what you have posted, you seem to be overdoing employment evidence.

May I suggest, before you proceed further, that you consult a registered migration agent to have a clear understanding of the requirements and processes? 

thanks for your reply wrussell, my girlfriend is my defacto partner, and we have been living together for 4 years ( we can provide evidence to back this up), as such I was under the impression this wouldn't be a problem?

8 hours ago, barnzy said:

thanks for your reply wrussell, my girlfriend is my defacto partner, and we have been living together for 4 years ( we can provide evidence to back this up), as such I was under the impression this wouldn't be a problem?

You need to start calling her youir de facto partner then, not just girlfriend. DIBP will not accept the term girlfriend.