AAT Won for 187

zijse

12 minutes ago, Karan08 said:

When was your case opened?? After how many months of applying for AAT? And what made you to sign up for this forum if you have got a new visa bro/sis??

When was your case opened?? After how many months of applying for AAT? And what made you to sign up for this forum if you have got a new visa bro/sis??

almost 18 months waiting they open the business appeal last September. I sign in on this forum because when I got my nomination refusal and appealed  I used to read all of the comment and question here. 

4 minutes ago, NotLuckButSkills said:

almost 18 months waiting they open the business appeal last September. I sign in on this forum because when I got my nomination refusal and appealed  I used to read all of the comment and question here. 

So you applied for aat in july 2018.

And the case opened in december 2019????

Sorry i am not understanding.

Can you please give me the exact times if you dont mind??

28 minutes ago, Karan08 said:

So you applied for aat in july 2018.

And the case opened in december 2019????

Sorry i am not understanding.

Can you please give me the exact times if you dont mind??

Sorry my bad its 13 to 14 months before they open the business appeal. july 2018 appeal open on september 2019 and decision is made on november.

att.png

On 19/01/2020 at 21:02, Vijay avichal said:

Hi, 

Retail manager QLD regional

Lodge 187 direct entry Rsms January 2017

Nomination and visa both together 

Got rejection for nomination and visa both in March 2018 since than waiting for the AAT hearing for company nomination and visa both 

if its a agent no wonder they both got refused at the same time if you go for a lawyer they will lodge they business first and wait for approve before they lodge your paper because most of the refusal now a days is  the business cannot afford to pay you in the next 2 years. waste of time and money.

On 04/07/2019 at 14:53, MNT said:

Hello everyone...  

let me give you all a good Lunchtime dessert...

received my GOLDEN MAIL an hour ago... I’ll attach my entire case below...

RETAIL MANAGER - South Australia 

RCB - 07/2016

RCB Approved - 08/2016

Nom & Visa Applied - 09/2016

Nom Refused - 12/2017 (as usual u all know the fake reason they gave)

Visa Refused - 01/2018 (due to Nomination Refusal)

Appealed at AAT Nomination 01/2018 and AAT Visa 02/2018

Received an email in 03/2019 from AAT to submit for information regarding the business (my agent only know what documents, since it’s My Company Business privacy). 

We submitted them via email to AAT on the 15/04/2019 same day NOMINATION got approved without any hearing.

My Visa file sent back to IMMI on the 26/04/2019. 

CASE OFFICER allocated on 26/04/2019 and requested for S56, Medicals, AFP and PCC from Overseas for my wife.

submitted them on the 9/05/2019

and finally today I am here In front of you all as an Australian Permanent Resident.

dont loose your hopes, your day is coming guys...

Hi MNT,

not sure if you are still in the forum. My brother case is the similar one and we are still waiting AAT to open a file. And your case is exactly a same case as my brother, even reason to reject nomination was same as word to word. Can’t believe that IMMIGRATION can used a same wording on so many case. Even a genuine cases, without even looking at them properly. 

I am very happy for you. 

How long does it take for the visa refusal to come. As I applied for RCB, nomination and visa  at the same time. My RCB get approved but unfortunately after 1 week the nomination got refused. My employer had already applied for the review. They  applied for review on 31st of December 2019 and  My MA also replied the  case  officer explaining  how all  allegations thay have used  to refuse the nomination is not right at the same time.  I haven''t  heard anything from them after that. 

Do wee need to do anything to the  invitation to comment  letter from home office. if we do not reply that letter  it means I am not withdrawing my visa application isn't it guys?

I am bit worried now.  My MA isn't picking up my phone. Last time I spoke to him he said he will give Me the update if anything come through.

Edited by S2020

On 07/12/2019 at 04:39, Your Highness said:

Hi all,

I've been silent follower of this group for a very long time. These are my details.

RSMS applied: May 2016 (Nomination & visa)

Retail Manager - Victoria region

Refused: 28th December 2017.

Reason for refusal: My employer have more than one store and case officer thought my owner is running businesses without any sponsored employee before and he can continue doing that & doesn't need any sponsored manager. (Which is of course a weird reason to refuse and they just did it as they did it to many other RSMS applicants in that period)

AAT lodged: February 2018.

AAT hearing: Nomination & Visa on 9th October 2019. Nomination hearing took around 40 minutes, followed by Visa hearing less than 10 minutes.

Member asked my employer number of questions about business, employer profile, applicant details and other employees. At the end of hearing member asked my employer to submit latest financials, training and Salaries related documents.

Documents submitted on 22nd of October 2019.

Decision: Set aside on 6th December 2019 both Nomination & Visa.

Regards.

I wish "All The Best" to everyone.

Thank you

Updates to the above post. (Trying to explain in detail if it helps anyone with similar situation) sorry for the long post.

Case officer allocated on 20th December 2019. Requested to update Medicals, AFP and "Evidence of English language ability - verifiable evidence of PTE test results".

And evidence to support inclusion of our baby in nomination as our baby born after our visa rejected. And we were not able add baby into the visa application or to AAT as department cannot add new applicants when the file is under review. Same with AAT, they don't add new applicants to the process. (So we provided a letter from employer on company letterhead saying that the new born to add to the nomination). Immigration has given a stand alone bridging visa for our baby with no travel rights. So when it is under review, baby cannot travel overseas, if baby travel overseas baby's bridging visa will be cancelled and she needs to lodge visiting visa to re-enter Australia (which will be very hard to get visiting visa for a baby as immigration and my MA both mentioned).

I have submitted medicals, AFP & PTE with visa lodgement in 2016 and ofcourse all of them were expired as it is more than 3 yrs. My lawyer said no need to take PTE test again just call PTE support team and ask them to share scores with immigration. But unfortunately they couldn't help as they don't have any data of my scores because it's more than 3yrs.

I was happy to take test again but my Migration Agent said "No need to take test again as member only asked verifiable evidence of scores" which was submitted with visa lodgement, not active results. He also mentioned that if immigration take this long to process the application it's their mistake not our mistake. So, I had to write an email to them to get that same information in writing. And MA clearly mentioned and explained all the details why we are not able to provide verifiable evidence for PTE and requested clarification for that PTE scores request.

I have submitted all documents on 13th January 2020.

Visa approved on 28th January 2020 for all three applicants without asking any other documents.

Thank you & Good luck to all 👍🏼

Edited by Your Highness
  • Congratulations 6

12 hours ago, Your Highness said:

Updates to the above post. (Trying to explain in detail if it helps anyone with similar situation) sorry for the long post.

Case officer allocated on 20th December 2019. Requested to update Medicals, AFP and "Evidence of English language ability - verifiable evidence of PTE test results".

And evidence to support inclusion of our baby in nomination as our baby born after our visa rejected. And we were not able add baby into the visa application or to AAT as department cannot add new applicants when the file is under review. Same with AAT, they don't add new applicants to the process. (So we provided a letter from employer on company letterhead saying that the new born to add to the nomination). Immigration has given a stand alone bridging visa for our baby with no travel rights. So when it is under review, baby cannot travel overseas, if baby travel overseas baby's bridging visa will be cancelled and she needs to lodge visiting visa to re-enter Australia (which will be very hard to get visiting visa for a baby as immigration and my MA both mentioned).

I have submitted medicals, AFP & PTE with visa lodgement in 2016 and ofcourse all of them were expired as it is more than 3 yrs. My lawyer said no need to take PTE test again just call PTE support team and ask them to share scores with immigration. But unfortunately they couldn't help as they don't have any data of my scores because it's more than 3yrs.

I was happy to take test again but my Migration Agent said "No need to take test again as member only asked verifiable evidence of scores" which was submitted with visa lodgement, not active results. He also mentioned that if immigration take this long to process the application it's their mistake not our mistake. So, I had to write an email to them to get that same information in writing. And MA clearly mentioned and explained all the details why we are not able to provide verifiable evidence for PTE and requested clarification for that PTE scores request.

Visa approved on 28th January 2020 for all three applicants without asking any other documents.

Congrats your highness

hope we will get results soon☺️
I also applied in February 2018 but hasn’t opened the file yet, hoping for the best 

thanks and enjoy 

Already I spent 3 years for 187 result plus 1 year wait before from owner's wait. Guys it is soo depressing to wait for 2 years more.. I applied in nov 2019..
I am not even excited as the race is too far that too not confirmed for results.
Staying overseas can hurt you emotionally.
I hope you guys understand my feelings and situation. [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Already I spent 3 years for 187 result plus 1 year wait before from owner's wait. Guys it is soo depressing to wait for 2 years more.. I applied in nov 2019..
I am not even excited as the race is too far that too not confirmed for results.
Staying overseas can hurt you emotionally.
I hope you guys understand my feelings and situation. emoji17.pngemoji17.pngemoji17.png

We are all in the same sh*t but some are stuck for longer, some for shorter.

It must be hard to be waiting overseas but don’t think it’s much easier to be here, as it is not guaranteed anyway. You think twice before you buy anything, start anything, plan anything. Can’t act on plans regarding work, moving, buying property etc. Any change at all. It’s like your life is put on hold only it isn’t, years fly faster than ever.

We can only hope the cancellation of 187 will make things faster. Why leave non-existing visa subclass cases drag on forever..

• Like 1

On 30/01/2020 at 21:43, Your Highness said:

Hi your highness, 

I am in same boat.today AAT Approved my nomination. I have a daughter who born after refusal. She also cant travel overseas. So may I know how did u apply PR visa for ur baby. Can I add to her with our visa? what is the procedure after winning AAT and how much application price?

Thank u. 

We are all in the same sh*t but some are stuck for longer, some for shorter.
It must be hard to be waiting overseas but don’t think it’s much easier to be here, as it is not guaranteed anyway. You think twice before you buy anything, start anything, plan anything. Can’t act on plans regarding work, moving, buying property etc. Any change at all. It’s like your life is put on hold only it isn’t, years fly faster than ever.
We can only hope the cancellation of 187 will make things faster. Why leave non-existing visa subclass cases drag on forever..
I can understand your situation also my friend..I used to think that ppl who are living in Aus and have applied AAT are very happy.
But you cleared that out.
Honestly somedays I get frustrated and feel helpless...
Mila mocha I was more shocked hearing about your nomination rejection then mine.
I wish u and every one should get PR soon.

Do you think there is any possibility govt will speed up process or collectively we all can request ?

10 hours ago, Saj1 said:

Hi your highness, 

I am in same boat.today AAT Approved my nomination. I have a daughter who born after refusal. She also cant travel overseas. So may I know how did u apply PR visa for ur baby. Can I add to her with our visa? what is the procedure after winning AAT and how much application price?

Thank u. 

Hi saj 1

when did you apply for the aat and what was the occupation 

thanks

18 hours ago, Saj1 said:

Hi your highness, 

Thank u. 

Hi Saj1,

First thing there is no fees for baby to add her to your visa application. Once you receive your baby's birth certificate and Passport you should upload them to your visa application, your MA/Lawyer should do that for you. After winning your AAT for your Visa. A case officer will be allocated for your application, he might ask same documents as they asked me for baby (a letter from your employer to add baby to the nomination), with other documents like medicals. There is no seperate process to apply PR for baby, just keep your file updated with baby's documents as soon as you get them. She'll get her PR automatically along with your application. Hope this information helps you.

Good luck.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Your Highness said:

Hi Saj1,

First thing there is no fees for baby to add her to your visa application. Once you receive your baby's birth certificate and Passport you should upload them to your visa application, your MA/Lawyer should do that for you. After winning your AAT for your Visa. A case officer will be allocated for your application, he might ask same documents as they asked me for baby (a letter from your employer to add baby to the nomination), with other documents like medicals. There is no seperate process to apply PR for baby, just keep your file updated with baby's documents as soon as you get them. She'll get her PR automatically along with your application. Hope this information helps you.

Good luck.

Thank u very much Your Highness...

Guys I have something stupid/ innovative

in my brain.

How about approx 100 of us make a petition online and duly sign/with case number and send to Australian Tribunal and request to speed up process of AAT.

Tell me how will they come to know/ feel that we all are soo anxious about result, until we tell them.

They may increase number of judge or

maximum damage we will get a No, thats it..

This petition thing works in Switzerland.

What says guys.. pls comment