5 minutes ago, ENSjuly said:

Hi I am waiting from 29 july. They did monitoring in oct in documents ... still waiting.     Cook

hi there.

from which state you applied?

i am also cook and applied from victoria.

12 minutes ago, Ther said:

Hi everyone, I got a bad news of my company 186 visa nomination was refused. The reason is immi not happy of our training fees. 

Application and visa submit date: 9 Sep 16

:(After discussing with the lawyer, my boss made money for the training fee ASAP. And we will re-apply our visa again. 

Is anyone who have this smiliar case? Can we pay the balance of training fee after the date and re-apply again? Thanks all

Hi mate.

sorry for your news.

can you tell me your occupation and from which state you applied?

28 minutes ago, Ther said:

Hi everyone, I got a bad news of my company 186 visa nomination was refused. The reason is immi not happy of our training fees. 

Application and visa submit date: 9 Sep 16

:(After discussing with the lawyer, my boss made money for the training fee ASAP. And we will re-apply our visa again. 

Is anyone who have this smiliar case? Can we pay the balance of training fee after the date and re-apply again? Thanks all

It's hard to hear that mate.

What type of training documents did your company provide?

Didn't they meet 2% of payroll amount?

25 minutes ago, Praveen Reddy said:

It's hard to hear that mate.

What type of training documents did your company provide?

Didn't they meet 2% of payroll amount?

I don't know which doc they submitted. Just hope the 2nd apply alright. 

Training fee is said to be the most difficult part of the Nomination.

My MA suggested my boss do 1% instead of throwing 2% to TAFE (She told us that ours is alright)

But I am getting worried as I am aware that 1% is not as solid as 2%.

Does anyone know anything about this training requirement ?

Anyone whose company did the same as my boss did ?

5 minutes ago, ENSjuly said:

From vic  nomination 29 july and visa 15 aug

Hi Mate.

looks like they are avoiding Victoria state files specially for Cook.

my another 2 friends applied on july but still waiting.

9 hours ago, MMM said:

hey everyone ,,got info request today ,,of showing me and my wifes relationship, has anyone done this??? what doc do i have to provid?thanks alots

Hi MMM 

when CO requested more info..can you see on immi account or did your status change from received to info requested??

or have you got email from CO??

Guest Khushi02aug
9 hours ago, MMM said:

pbatista    i found u on timelie that u are also asked for evidence of relationship,,,.and got your pr.....how did you prove that???what doc did you upload,,,,thanks,,

Hope this can help as we used them for my visa.

block_green.gif evidence that you are living together (example: lease agreements, joint local authority registration under the same address, mortgage documents, council rate  notices, utility bills) 
block_green.gif  evidence that your relationship has been declared to any relevant government bodies (example: Centrelink or the Australian Taxation Office) 
block_green.gif  terms of your will(s) 
block_green.gif  evidence of joint financial obligations (example: insurance policies, joint bank  account statements) 
block_green.gif  Letters addressed to you and your partner individually or together at your common address covering the period you have lived together, in particular the 12 months prior to application - preferably official letters but also postcards or invitations etc

block_green.gif   A sample of photographs showing you and your sponsor together at various occasions. Please do not send us more than ten. 
block_green.gif  evidence of contact during times of separation. (example: itemised telephone bills, printouts of your E-Mail inbox folder, envelopes which contained your  personal correspondence, etc.) 
block_green.gif  any other evidence which you consider demonstrates a genuine and continuing relationship (example: joint club membership, evidence of holidays taken together (such as photos and flight tickets) or shared interests or activities). 
   NO videos, CD’s or Photo Albums please.

2 hours ago, Khushi02aug said:

Hope this can help as we used them for my visa.

block_green.gif evidence that you are living together (example: lease agreements, joint local authority registration under the same address, mortgage documents, council rate  notices, utility bills) 
block_green.gif  evidence that your relationship has been declared to any relevant government bodies (example: Centrelink or the Australian Taxation Office) 
block_green.gif  terms of your will(s) 
block_green.gif  evidence of joint financial obligations (example: insurance policies, joint bank  account statements) 
block_green.gif  Letters addressed to you and your partner individually or together at your common address covering the period you have lived together, in particular the 12 months prior to application - preferably official letters but also postcards or invitations etc

block_green.gif   A sample of photographs showing you and your sponsor together at various occasions. Please do not send us more than ten. 
block_green.gif  evidence of contact during times of separation. (example: itemised telephone bills, printouts of your E-Mail inbox folder, envelopes which contained your  personal correspondence, etc.) 
block_green.gif  any other evidence which you consider demonstrates a genuine and continuing relationship (example: joint club membership, evidence of holidays taken together (such as photos and flight tickets) or shared interests or activities). 
   NO videos, CD’s or Photo Albums please.

Thanks a lot.  That really helps. I guess I don't really need upload all of the above doc right?did you upload everything in the list?

12 hours ago, dev said:

Hi MMM 

when CO requested more info..can you see on immi account or did your status change from received to info requested??

or have you got email from CO??

Yes I can see on immi account info requested. And also I got a email from co as well.

Hi, everyone, Just got my PR granted yesterday.Super happy. And hope you guys can get your visa SOON!!!

My time line:

Nom: 22/7/2016

VISA apply:25/7/2016

documents request:06/02/2017

both Granted: 28/3/2016

Process team NSW_PESE

Edited by chrislkiki
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, chrislkiki said:

Hi, everyone, Just got my PR granted yesterday.Super happy. And hope you guys can get your visa SOON!!!

My time line:

Nom: 22/7/2016

VISA apply:25/7/2016

documents request:06/02/2017

both Granted: 28/3/2016

Process team NSW_PESE

Congratulations chirs   but i also appllied from nsw pse 457 to 186  visa nomination both applied 23 july 2016  cook till now no case officer assigne it more then 8 month i don't what i should do? Thanks

@Raj786 Thank you.

I have check the immi website before . So your one won't be long. It will coming very soon.

All the best

Global visa processing times

Stream 75 per cent of applications processed 90 per cent of applications processed
Direct Entry Pathway 9 months 11 months
Transitional Pathway 8 months

9 months