Hi @jess6, yes, been waiting over 8 months now so praying the grant comes ASAP!

Thanks for sharing your MA's input - did she say the same would apply to 186 Direct Entry applications? Read in one of the articles that DE applications (albeit already lodged) might be affected should the CSOL changes impact their occupation. How awful would that be!!

I hear ya - have regrets too - been with my employer well over 2 years but had to go via DE because I turned down their 457 offer since we were already under spouse's 457! After his ENS didn't pushed through, wish I'd gone on my own 457 so that I could've done 186 TRN instead. After 8+ years on various visas here in Australia, PR is well overdue.

Like yourself, my employer-sponsor is also a large, secure organisation and in the past, processing times have been around 4 months and thought we'd get processed quickly all things considered. But at this point, I'm resigned to the fact that maybe we'll be lucky to even get it by January, ha ha!

Hope we get it soonest. The waiting is killer...

@Izzielizzie - I lodged on June 20 this year, so I hope you get it before me :)
Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Thats what I believe

only one of us got nomination approved today

so this is a downside of applying on june i didnt think about.

not be able to enjoy xmas this year and new year holiday until i get something about either nom or visa.

what is your occupation btw?

Woohoo!

Received my confirmation today (actual grant date was Saturday the 10th), so glad this is over. Now I can start the citizenship countdown...!

My details, which should be on the spreadsheet, but just for anyone browsing:

Nom/Visa - 17th May 2016

Originally from UK

1 applicant

Transition stream

Business Analyst

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, I hope you get the news you want soon!

Congratulation mate, best of luck for future life...

Woohoo!

Received my confirmation today (actual grant date was Saturday the 10th), so glad this is over. Now I can start the citizenship countdown...!

Nom/Visa - 17th May 2016

Originally from UK

1 applicant

Transition stream

Business Analyst

Woohoo!

Nom/Visa - 17th May 2016

Originally from UK

1 applicant

Transition stream

Business Analyst

congrats mate!!

and cheer for our DE guys!!come on

Hey @Lzzielizzie - thanks for sharing your story - it helps to know we are all in company of people who understand our anxiety, frustration, hopelessness and even regret! Somehow, we will all get there!

I am the perpetual thorn in my MA's side as well, getting super anxious i'm at NINE months with no word on Wednesday. Her advice is to prepare for January and potentially waiting a year is a reality. I have found in this time of so much uncertainty and no transparency, managing my own expectations has helped. We will both get there!!! Sending you positive vibes!

--------

14 March 2016 Nom & Visa

DE x 2 ppl - LR

Hi guys

My Nomination approved today. Case officer ask me about my partner's 2nd VAC, deposited today. My time line should boost your hope.

Nomination and visa 7th June

Nomination approved 12 June

HR 3 ppl

Woww good news for who applied in June :) Excellent!

Hope you can get your visa before Christmas mate.

Hi guys

My Nomination approved today. Case officer ask me about my partner's 2nd VAC, deposited today. My time line should boost your hope.

Nomination and visa 7th June

Nomination approved 12 June

HR 3 ppl

congrats!!!

great news for us and may i ask its DE or transition and your occupation?

Woohoo!

Nom/Visa - 17th May 2016

Originally from UK

1 applicant

Transition stream

Business Analyst

Congratulations mate. Have a good happy life ahead.

Congratulations mate. Have a good happy life ahead.

Hi everyone, I just got a call from MA. My application was approved by IMMI! Thanks very much to this forum! Good luck everyone!

My timeline: Nom and Visa applied on 19/05/2016.

Nom and Visa approved on 12/12/2016.

Congratulations mate... Enjoy....

congrats!!!

great news for us and may i ask its DE or transition and your occupation?

Thanks

Transition

Accountant

Actually my CO call me this morning and ask for 2nd Vac. I asked him about nomination, he said its all done. I got nomination approval in next 10 minuts and he also send me 2nd instalment invoice

Hey @Lzzielizzie - thanks for sharing your story - it helps to know we are all in company of people who understand our anxiety, frustration, hopelessness and even regret! Somehow, we will all get there!

I am the perpetual thorn in my MA's side as well, getting super anxious i'm at NINE months with no word on Wednesday. Her advice is to prepare for January and potentially waiting a year is a reality. I have found in this time of so much uncertainty and no transparency, managing my own expectations has helped. We will both get there!!! Sending you positive vibes!

--------

14 March 2016 Nom & Visa

DE x 2 ppl - LR

@Bluegrass I just find it so awkward to have to wait a year while some guys get approved in 6 months (DE or Transition). Surely, there must be a reason. I find it annoying that Migration Agents are unable to give reasons or hints on why some files take longer.

Thanks

Transition

Accountant

Actually my CO call me this morning and ask for 2nd Vac. I asked him about nomination, he said its all done. I got nomination approval in next 10 minuts and he also send me 2nd instalment invoice

invoice means u probably get pr tomorrow, doesn't it. Great to hear,mate