CONGRATS to all the new PRs! Glad to hear that some processing work's happening on the weekends - they might be trying to catch-up with the backlog? Hope so!

Hi @Zee14042016 and @marianaammon, we lodged nomination 08-Apr and visa shortly thereafter, but have not heard anything to-date. I would've thought that our application was pretty straightforward and the agent even predicted a swift grant all things considered however, application is still 'received' so currently trying to keep it all in perspective - that PR will come in due time - we're probably just extra stressed given our timeline expectations.

Hi @Ayra, CONGRATS! Was it via Transition or Direct Entry? We have similar timelines though I have heard nothing so far - really keen to hear from you, as it seems that the April approvals to-date are largely TRN cases.

Also added your details to the spreadsheet earlier.

Hi Guys,

I was following the timeline quietly for almost 8 months now. Finally a sign of relief after along and stress full journey..

Thanks God, :notworthy: finally I have got my PR approved yesterday. Guys, who are waiting from long, I wish you all the very best and hope you get your PR QUICKLY...

please some one add my timeline in excel as I don't have an idea about it..

NOMINATION : 13/03/2016

APPLICATION: 08/04/2016

NO DOCS ASKED, NO COMMUNICATION FROM IMMIGRATION.

PR APPROVED: 11/11/2016

3 members

ICT SALES

HR

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hey @Zee - I totally understand your anxiety. I too have been waiting for 8 months with no word from immi and my MA insisting I keep waiting. Her advice was that there is no logic to the process, some cases get quick review and some take longer. It's not always first come first serve and all we can do is wait. However, once you have a case officer assigned, things will move quickly! Keep your chin up.

13 March Nom/Visa

DE 2ppl x LR

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I had applied for nomination and visa on the 14th of April 2016 through Direct Entry under Market Research Analyst occupation. Haven't hear anything from my MA. I had called immi department a few months ago and my MA got really angry because she says that I shouldn't be contacting immi directly. Since I saw a lot of April grants already I feel nervous and stuck because I can't find a clear update on what's going on. Are there any applicants waiting from April? Is this normal? Any suggestions on what can I do? Thank you very much!

Hi guys, is there anyone knows if I submitted the additional documents 3 weeks after requested date, that will cause the approve late? My overseas police check will be late. I saw many people submitted requested documents fast and got approved within 1 week. I am worry if I am submit after 3 weeks might cause late approval.

Hi @Bluegrass, did your MA mention anything about DE applications taking longer than TRN? I'm wondering if being DE means it takes longer? Is there anyone here who can advice?

We haven't heard anything and it's still 'received'. I was reviewing the spreadsheets and noticed DE applications in 2016 have (often) taken longer, going so far as 7-10 months, yikes. Pray we all get it soonest. Cannot imagine the stress if we hit December and still nothing. Someone posted here once that grants trickle down to nada during the holiday period.

Hey @Zee - I totally understand your anxiety. I too have been waiting for 8 months with no word from immi and my MA insisting I keep waiting. Her advice was that there is no logic to the process, some cases get quick review and some take longer. It's not always first come first serve and all we can do is wait. However, once you have a case officer assigned, things will move quickly! Keep your chin up.

13 March Nom/Visa

DE 2ppl x LR

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hi @Bluegrass, did your MA mention anything about DE applications taking longer than TRN? I'm wondering if being DE means it takes longer? Is there anyone here who can advice?

We haven't heard anything and it's still 'received'. I was reviewing the spreadsheets and noticed DE applications in 2016 have (often) taken longer, going so far as 7-10 months, yikes. Pray we all get it soonest. Cannot imagine the stress if we hit December and still nothing. Someone posted here once that grants trickle down to nada during the holiday period.

One of friend he apply 186 as motor Mecanic

He apply 16 June and his file got open last week and documents being requested.. what a luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Ajm, did he apply via Direct Entry and did he lodge both nomination and visa application last June?? That's really quick, good on him! What's his occupation?

One of friend he apply 186 as motor Mecanic

He apply 16 June and his file got open last week and documents being requested.. what a luck

Hi @Ajm, did he apply via Direct Entry and did he lodge both nomination and visa application last June?? That's really quick, good on him! What's his occupation?

Na I applied 187 direct.

He applied motor macanic

457 to 186 16 June 2016 both together

Hi guys I got my nomination approved today and for visa need to pay my wife VAC second instalment.hope soon get my Aussie dream.

Nomination and visa: 29/04/2016

Transition /HR

PPL: 2

congratulations Rony. Did you apply for visa application yet?

hi @042016,

may i ask is your application onshore of offshore.. and which position??

i am applied offshore in oct 2015 last year and my nomination was refused in june and now we applied again in auagust and i hope i get it this time,, but i am really worried and doubtful if you get 186 approved offshore :o(

thanks for ur help in advance

Nom 14/04 and visa 18/04, today immi ask additional documents.

Which are:

the newest BAS

bank statement for recent 12 months

lease of the restaurant

contracts of employment

contracts of suppliers such as coffee, food etc.

PAYG and payslip

health check

AFP and overseas one

many of those I have submitted when I lodge the case, but they ask again for it. Hope all of us get good news soon.

Dear seniors,

I used check 186 timeline with other forums but couldn't find any valuable message like this forum; I have missed this forum from April 2016, last week only came to know about this forum.

Nom applied: 15 April 2016

Visa applied: 15 April 2016

HR Country

4 People Transition Application

Spreadsheet Updated.

My MA sent an email on 8th Nov that IMMI requested 2nd applicant English proof, I would like pay 2nd instalment. MA requested IMMI to provide invoice I am waiting for that never asked any other documents. I have given earlier PCC and medical check up for all.

Could you please someone help me to clear my doubt, IMMI requested means CO allocated? MA not given any info.

Thanks in advance for your answers seniors.

Dear seniors,

I used check 186 timeline with other forums but couldn't find any valuable message like this forum; I have missed this forum from April 2016, last week only came to know about this forum.

Nom applied: 15 April 2016

Visa applied: 15 April 2016

HR Country

4 People Transition Application

Spreadsheet Updated.

My MA sent an email on 8th Nov that IMMI requested 2nd applicant English proof, I would like pay 2nd instalment. MA requested IMMI to provide invoice I am waiting for that never asked any other documents. I have given earlier PCC and medical check up for all.

Could you please someone help me to clear my doubt, IMMI requested means CO allocated? MA not given any info.

Thanks in advance for your answers seniors.

Yes mate that means CO allocated to your application and you will hear good news soon .ask your migration agent for information requested letter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone,

I was a silent follower on this forum for a very long time and i must say this is a great avenue for seeking help/ information if in need.

I applied for a transition stream visa on 2nd May 2016 and CO was allocated this morning.

The only document requested was a Declaration form - Payment for visas and nothing more .

Here is my time line:-

VISA APPLIED :- 2ND MAY 2016

STREAM:- TRANSITION STREAM

All the best guys

What sort of payment. Is payment receipts or Group Certificate something mate?

Good morning everyone,

I was a silent follower on this forum for a very long time and i must say this is a great avenue for seeking help/ information if in need.

I applied for a transition stream visa on 2nd May 2016 and CO was allocated this morning.

The only document requested was a Declaration form - Payment for visas and nothing more .

Here is my time line:-

VISA APPLIED :- 2ND MAY 2016

STREAM:- TRANSITION STREAM

All the best guys

Hi all... immi visited my office today but I wasn't in office bcus I am on maternity leave nd even my boss wasn't bcus he is on holidays.. They asked details to my colleague ... does that result in rejection?

Wowww. Where do you work mate? in the city or regional? How many workers work at the company ?And your occupation?

Wowww. Where do you work mate? in the city or regional? How many workers work at the company ?And your occupation?

I work in city.. As web admin.. v r 5 all together nd some staff is moved to warehouse... but they didn't leave any contact information or any letter for us to contact them.. i am scared as its been 14 months v r waiting for it nd now god knows