How many days normally they take to open visa application after nomination approval if it lodge to the next day. Really hard to wait anymore

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Mate.

One of my friends got his nomination approval on 29th October and he got his visa on 2th of November.

Dont worry mate you passed the hardest step , just be patient :)I think in a week time you will get it

Hi Mate.

One of my friends got his nomination approval on 29th October and he got his visa on 2th of November.

Dont worry mate you passed the hardest step , just be patient :)I think in a week time you will get it

Hope soo fingers crossed thing is that they haven't allocate the CO yet. What about you what is your timeline

Hope soo fingers crossed thing is that they haven't allocate the CO yet. What about you what is your timeline

You're wrong mate... they already allocated a case officer to your file otherwise how did you get nomination? :) whoever approved your nomination ,same person will approve your visa :) I'm 100% sure about it because I saw my friend's nomination and visa approvals who approved by same case officer :) Dont worry soon you.will hear good news.

Nom:30th June

Visa:30th June

Oc:Customer Service Manager

HR COUNTRY

Hi @Nasir, did you make the observation based on comments in this forum? If allocation is based on skill level, I don't see why mine would be delayed given my qualifications and experience. My occupation is also under ANZSCO Skill Level 1 and I also know two academics whose grants took 10-12 months so it can't be that.

Or did you mean that they push back after approving X number of applicants with the same occupation?? Or prioritise occupations that are "in-demand" as per SOL? I hope not - that should only be for skillselect/state sponsored ones and not for 186! If they are making that a standard for allocation priority for ENS, that's unfair.

I'm so disheartened by this entire process.

186 DE | Nom: 08/04/16 Visa: 18/04/16

Hello Izzie,

my observation is based on comments in this forum since 2013. ok I'd like to do my calculation now. May I ask ur occupation and no of ppl have applied for 186 and is there any document have u been asked for?

Hello Izzie,

my observation is based on comments in this forum since 2013. ok I'd like to do my calculation now. May I ask ur occupation and no of ppl have applied for 186 and is there any document have u been asked for?

Hi Friends

just want to ask if i go to work cover. Will this make any difference in my application processing?

Hello Izzie,

Does anyone know if immigration closes during the Christmas time (apart from the public holidays)???

Mate it is the real TEST of our Patience. Im so much devastated. Even if i get pr, the stress im going through will never be forgotten. Its a circus what immi doing to us

So stressed waiting since November 2015 this bloody wait can cause depression

they are totally messing things up. Now they finalising April applications there should be some sense of responsibility we've paid them and are not ready to tell us anything about our application so stupid

god plz

take us out of this

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Mate it is the real TEST of our Patience. Im so much devastated. Even if i get pr, the stress im going through will never be forgotten. Its a circus what immi doing to us
So stressed waiting since November 2015 this bloody wait can cause depression

they are totally messing things up. Now they finalising April applications there should be some sense of responsibility we've paid them and are not ready to tell us anything about our application so stupid

god plz

take us out of this

I know how hard is this I applied rsms 5 yrs ago and no answer till 2 yrs after that I withdrawn file it's so stressful I can understand but I wish it should not happen with you ask immigration directly send them reminders I hope it will work

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote