Thankyou nomination approved today waiting for PR

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Congratulations for u got nom approved. Hope u get ur PR soon. By the way, did they ask any additional documents for nom? And what's ur occupation? I applied 14/4/16, no news yet.

Congratulations for u got nom approved. Hope u get ur PR soon. By the way, did they ask any additional documents for nom? And what's ur occupation? I applied 14/4/16, no news yet.

No documents requested applied on 19 april 2016 occupation cook don't worry you will get news soon my visa application status still recieved applied nxt day

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nom on 14/04/16

App on 15/04/16

2PPL, HR

Accoutant

Good Morning Lzzielizzie. My MA received call from immi on Friday requesting a Certification form of paying the visa. The previous one I lodged had errors.

I received call from my MA yesterday morning that my nomination has been approved. Hope Visa soon as well.

Did you lodged it yourself or though a MA? No call probably is a good sign that your nomination and visa is ok. no extra documents needed.

You may receive them both today~ Good Luck to all of us!!

Good Morning Lzzielizzie. My MA received call from immi on Friday requesting a Certification form of paying the visa. The previous one I lodged had errors.

I received call from my MA yesterday morning that my nomination has been approved. Hope Visa soon as well.

Did you lodged it yourself or though a MA? No call probably is a good sign that your nomination and visa is ok. no extra documents needed.

do you recom immi can still visit after the nomination approval?

Hi All,

This is finally our moment!

Our PR has been granted yesterday 7/11/2016.

I just found it out now, I checked the immi account like every morning but this time the status was FINALISED! I was almost closing the windows and then my eyes went to the corner of the screen....what what??? Finalised??? :chatterbox:

We haven't heard from our MA so far, maybe she is busy. Well, I don't mind. I double checked on VEVO and we are PR! I downloaded and printed the grant letter out. We'll keep it as our precioussss!! :jiggy:

Our timeline:

Primary Teacher

2people LR

Nom&Visa 20/04/2016

Both approved 7/11/2016

201 days of waiting game (received to finalised with no assessment in progress or other status in between)

No further documents requested (form 80 was provided beforehand anyway, so I'm not sure if they cecked it).

Next step in 12 months...citizenship!

Thank you all, this forum has been a great travel buddy!

Good luck to everyone, especially to the September guys. You've been such an inspiration.

You deserve it guys, you certainly deserve it.

Edited by ganzToOz

Hi @JessApri8, thanks, love the positive attitude! You're right - no news might be good news? Yesterday I was so down and out, but today I decided to just stop expecting so that I can stop being disappointed, ha ha! Also, nomination was 08/Apr, visa 18/Apr so maybe it's a bit later than the others.

Anyway, we will all get it soon enough - all in God's good time. We gotta have faith. Nomination was via MA, visa was just us. You'll probably get PR any moment now!

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hi All,

This is finally our moment!

Our PR has been granted yesterday 7/11/2016.

I just found it out now, I checked the immi account like every morning but this time the status was FINALISED! I was almost closing the windows and then my eyes went to the corner of the screen....what what??? Finalised??? :chatterbox:

We haven't heard from our MA so far, maybe she is busy. Well, I don't mind. I double checked on VEVO and we are PR! I downloaded and printed the grant letter out. We'll keep it as our precioussss!! :jiggy:

Our timeline:

Primary Teacher

2people LR

Nom&Visa 20/04/2016

Both approved 7/11/2016

201 days of waiting game (received to finalised with no assessment in progress or other status in between)

No further documents requested (form 80 was provided beforehand anyway, so I'm not sure if they cecked it).

Next step in 12 months...citizenship!

Thank you all, this forum has been a great travel buddy!

Good luck to everyone, especially to the September guys. You've been such an inspiration.

You deserve it guys, you certainly deserve it.

Wowww it's getting close ..... congratulations ...!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is really awesome and very informative, have been watching it silently and all the inspirations from you was amazing....:ssign19:

We got our PR last week :wink: :jiggy:, so thought of sharing my details here;:

Timeline:

IT Consultant

3people HR

Nom&Visa 07/04/2016

Both approved 3/11/2016

Happy to be part of the community and our new journey begins...............................

Good luck to all of you waiting, wish you and your family a great luck !!!:hug:

PS: will update the excel sheet as that was really helpful to track the trend and progress...

This thread is really awesome and very informative, have been watching it silently and all the inspirations from you was amazing....:ssign19:

We got our PR last week :wink: :jiggy:, so thought of sharing my details here;:

Timeline:

IT Consultant

3people HR

Nom&Visa 07/04/2016

Both approved 3/11/2016

Happy to be part of the community and our new journey begins...............................

Good luck to all of you waiting, wish you and your family a great luck !!!:hug:

PS: will update the excel sheet as that was really helpful to track the trend and progress...

Congratulations ...!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi people, I've been following this thread for a while now and I'm happy to say that our Visa was granted yesterday!

I was able to include some details in the spreadsheet a while back, but it seems now that is blocked for editing. I found it very helpful so please whoever is in charge see below for timeline and add the missing details.

User: mangel83

HR - 2 ppl - Transition

Nom. App. 18/06/2015

Nom. Grant 10/11/2015

Visa App. 26/02/2016

Doc. Req. 05/10/2016 (English Test - secondary applicant)

Doc. Prov. 25/10/2016

Visa Grant 07/11/2016

It's just a waiting game, so don't lose hope, good luck to everyone!