Hi All

Firstly what a great forum, so much great support and helpful information.

This is my first post here so hoping you guys may be able to give some assistance.

My Timeline and profile:

ENS 186 for Myself and Defacto partner - Both LR countries - Customer Service Manager

Nomination Submitted by my HR team at work: 01/04/2016

Visa Application Submitted by immigration agent: 01/09/2016

Additional Docs Requested for Nomination: 02/11/2016

From the forums experience do you think that now that the nomination is being looked at that my side of the application will be reviewed over the coming weeks?

Alternatively, do you think there will still be a long wait for the application to be reviewed by a Case Officer?

Unsure if the same case officer will likely review both sides of the application at a similar time. At least it seems there is a human somewhere looking at my application!

Any advise regards whether I or my agent should attempt to contact immigration at this stage?

Best of luck to all! May the PR come your way soon.

Hi and Welcome

Im in the same boat as you except we haven't applied for our visa yet, we are just waiting on the nomination. Ours was submitted April and further info requested 29th sept. The employer submitted the extra info 14th Oct and we are still waiting. They look at the nomination first then the Visa.

Hi All

This is my first post here so hoping you guys may be able to give some assistance.

My Timeline and profile:

ENS 186 for Myself and Defacto partner - Both LR countries - Customer Service Manager

From the forums experience do you think that now that the nomination is being looked at that my side of the application will be reviewed over the coming weeks?

Alternatively, do you think there will still be a long wait for the application to be reviewed by a Case Officer?

Unsure if the same case officer will likely review both sides of the application at a similar time. At least it seems there is a human somewhere looking at my application!

Any advise regards whether I or my agent should attempt to contact immigration at this stage?

Hi All

My Timeline and profile:

Hi

What documents the requested for nomination??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All

My Timeline and profile:

Hi Bondi Hopeful - thanks for your data. I had a look at the spreadsheet to see how long it is generally taking for a 186 visa to be granted once additional info has been requested. The timelines vary greatly. But of the 15 or so examples I looked at I could see waiting times of between 1 day and 46 days before the visa was granted. The average time was 18 days.

Personally, they requested extra documents from my MA 3 weeks ago today. But there has been nothing since then. I believe we have 28 days to respond to any request for additional documents. So potentially they just make a diary date to look at your file again 28 days later to see if you've complied ..... even if you submitted the requested info within minutes of their request! Brgds.

hi guys, I have question, I am doing a secondment as care manager and my nominal position is registered nurse. My management is happy to give s call to immi if that helps to accelerate the process. My healthcare organisation is big and what you guys think. Is that gonna help?

Hi guys,

Did anyone from the forum receive a call from immi and calling your company? My GM received a call this week and asked a lot things (details I am not sure), my GM told me that call last for an hour.

Today me MA also told me she got a number of cases receive calls.

Anyone encounter the same thing or just my MA?

Hi guys,

Did anyone from the forum receive a call from immi and calling your company? My GM received a call this week and asked a lot things (details I am not sure), my GM told me that call last for an hour.

Today me MA also told me she got a number of cases receive calls.

Anyone encounter the same thing or just my MA?

what is your occupation and time line?

Hi and Welcome

Im in the same boat as you except we haven't applied for our visa yet, we are just waiting on the nomination. Ours was submitted April and further info requested 29th sept. The employer submitted the extra info 14th Oct and we are still waiting. They look at the nomination first then the Visa.

What is your occupation and timeline with dates please

Hey sep 2015 guys any update? Does anyone have idea what's maximum processing time for immi to give decision?

Hey dara, no update yet. Got my MA to call immi. One of the CO picked up thr phone said he cant do anything as my file is with another CO. My file is not going through any checks or verification at the moment.. its just sitting there. He doesnt know why CO is not finalising my application. He also said because of some COs mistake or careless the whole team suffers. They says there is applocation backlog thats why its taking time. I think its all bulls***. Some COs are really irresponsible. And guess what many of these COs are migrants.

1937004167[/url]]Hey dara' date=' no update yet. Got my MA to call immi. One of the CO picked up thr phone said he cant do anything as my file is with another CO. My file is not going through any checks or verification at the moment.. its just sitting there. He doesnt know why CO is not finalising my application. He also said because of some COs mistake or careless the whole team suffers. They says there is applocation backlog thats why its taking time. I think its all bulls***. Some COs are really irresponsible. And guess what many of these COs are migrants.[/quote']

Oh.. don't know what to do... don't have patience anymore.. hope v guys get something

Within 6 months your file was opened

My file was also opened within 6 months but then Immi had some questions related to my companies sponsorship. Human resource manager and my MA sorted out the issues by taking to CO directly but it delayed my visa approval for a month and then they requested some extra documents. After submitting the additional docs got my visa within 20 days.

It seems most of us get our files open within 6 months but after that department does random internal and external checks which delay the processing. Specially people like us who are from HR country.

My file was also opened within 6 months but then Immi had some questions related to my companies sponsorship. Human resource manager and my MA sorted out the issues by taking to CO directly but it delayed my visa approval for a month and then they requested some extra documents. After submitting the additional docs got my visa within 20 days.

It seems most of us get our files open within 6 months but after that department does random internal and external checks which delay the processing. Specially people like us who are from HR country.

i did set up my mind for 7 to 8 months but as i am getting closer to this period it's getting hard to wait for it.

So Ladies and Gents!!!,

I received a phone call on Friday evening from my MA and she told me i am now officially a Permanent Resident of Australia.... so there is hope for us all. I hope immigration gets a move on with everybody else's applications as i know how frustrating it can be waiting and checking your phone and emails every 5 minutes for hope of some good news but your time will come just try not to think about it and just enjoy the aussie lifestyle and soon enough your time will come. Plus its summer soon so plenty of nice weather and relaxing beach days to keep your minds occupied.

Good luck to you all and thank you for all of the info i received via this forum it has been excellent.

Visa Info:

LR Country

jobtitle- Telecommunication Linesworker

TRN Number Received April 8th 2016

Paperwork Lodged July 8th 2016

Application Approved 4th November 2016

2 person application (myself and my de-facto partner)

So Ladies and Gents!!!,

I received a phone call on Friday evening from my MA and she told me i am now officially a Permanent Resident of Australia.... so there is hope for us all. I hope immigration gets a move on with everybody else's applications as i know how frustrating it can be waiting and checking your phone and emails every 5 minutes for hope of some good news but your time will come just try not to think about it and just enjoy the aussie lifestyle and soon enough your time will come. Plus its summer soon so plenty of nice weather and relaxing beach days to keep your minds occupied.

Good luck to you all and thank you for all of the info i received via this forum it has been excellent.

Visa Info:

LR Country

jobtitle- Telecommunication Linesworker

TRN Number Received April 8th 2016

Paperwork Lodged July 8th 2016

Application Approved 4th November 2016

2 person application (myself and my de-facto partner)

Congrats Kevski :)

Wish you all the best.Hope I can get the same good news :)

Hi

My CO was allocated on last Thursday after nearly 7 months..then he asked for new contract,PAYG,pay slips etc..

What documents they requested from you?

Thanks