That is strange. Usually they grant ur application after 30 to 45 days of document request. U were supposed to get it by 2nd week of august. Well i just checked through the whole sheet found out only few applicant waited nearly 4 month after doc request. Im also frustrated mate hope for the best.

By the way, did u contact immi about ur nom application?

I tried to call them few times they just saying its in under processing and just wait ! But I don't know how long they going to play games with us?

Edited by HardcoreZ

That is strange. Usually they grant ur application after 30 to 45 days of document request. U were supposed to get it by 2nd week of august. Well i just checked through the whole sheet found out only few applicant waited nearly 4 month after doc request. Im also frustrated mate hope for the best.

By the way, did u contact immi about ur nom application?

I sent them requested doc. On 1st july still no response more than three months.

Lodged in November 2015

Hi everyone let me explain everything to my lovely friends our nomination was granted in nov 2015 no docs requested.

we relodged our visa application in january 2016.

cofficer allocated on 30 sep just requested health check for my child

visa grant 10/10/2016.historic date.

thanks dveryone.good luck to you all.

Hi everyone let me explain everything to my lovely friends our nomination was granted in nov 2015 no docs requested.

we relodged our visa application in january 2016.

cofficer allocated on 30 sep just requested health check for my child

visa grant 10/10/2016.historic date.

thanks dveryone.good luck to you all.

Congrats sweetu , party time m still waiting for approval document requested 29 August , submit 8 September still waiting I hope soon get good news

Congrats sweetu , party time m still waiting for approval document requested 29 August , submit 8 September still waiting I hope soon get good news

dontworry just stop waiting and leave it to god he knows what we need.good luck you will hear something soon.

Hi.

My one friend got pr in first week of October. And he told he got it after 6 months and a week, that means he apples end of March. Even lots of other friend too. It all depends on ur employer's paper work, and is he lodging bas every 3 months and paying tax on time. Some employers doesn't do properly that effect the file. As one lawyer told me he has worked in immi too. He said never give co time to think anything else, if co got all docs properly legally co canot put any file on hold. U should submit all documents with it too as he told.

Hi everyone I have been following this thread for quite a while,you guys been really helpful,can anyone help me out when should I expect my pr????

nomination and visa 14/3/2016

position:restaurant manager

never been contacted.

Same date here.. No update status received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi.

My one friend got pr in first week of October. And he told he got it after 6 months and a week, that means he apples end of March. Even lots of other friend too. It all depends on ur employer's paper work, and is he lodging bas every 3 months and paying tax on time. Some employers doesn't do properly that effect the file. As one lawyer told me he has worked in immi too. He said never give co time to think anything else, if co got all docs properly legally co canot put any file on hold. U should submit all documents with it too as he told.

That's true, but it based on you have been allocated to a CO, before that you don't even have a chance to get them view your file, what I more concern on is what factors will decide how long we wait before being allocated to a CO, is that randomly or depends on our occupation or any other reasons? Few people could get both their Pr and Nomination granted within 6 months, but someone who applied this Jan even back to last Dec still hasn't got any touches from Immi...

That's true, but it based on you have been allocated to a CO, before that you don't even have a chance to get them view your file, what I more concern on is what factors will decide how long we wait before being allocated to a CO, is that randomly or depends on our occupation or any other reasons? Few people could get both their Pr and Nomination granted within 6 months, but someone who applied this Jan even back to last Dec still hasn't got any touches from Immi...

I think it's a luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk