Hi all,

I have been quietly watching for a while and thought I'd just add my details:

Nomination Application for 186: 04/04/2016

Visa Application: 18/05/2016

Processing Centre: NSW

LR

1 Applicant

I don't expect to hear back from immigration for another month, based on the posts I've seen here.

Good Luck everyone!

You're an optimist! :)

We have applied both nom and visa last 20 Apr.

We would be more than happy to have good news by Christmas!

Yep, definitely an optimist :)

I'm certain I'll hear back from them in November! I'm not too worried about the whole process though :wink:

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this thread for around 2 months, I would like to thank all of you who are sharing your status, and encouraging the rest of us.

Today is the day, I was granted PR after 7 months + 1 week's wait, I thought I owe this thread at least one post, my timeline as below:

nomination & visa: 1st Mar 2016

PR granted: 6th Oct 2016

457-186 , no extra docs requested.

Good Luck to everyone !!

Congratulations buddy may I know which occupation is it

PR granted this morning. Only doc requested was my wife's overseas police clearance after the nomination grant yesterday.

Nom applied- 22/12/15

Nom approved =- 06/10/2016

Visa lodged - 08/03/2016

Visa Granted - 07/10/2016

HR country, NSW PESE, occupation- Restaurant Manager

No form 80

Congrats Buddy!

PR granted this morning. Only doc requested was my wife's overseas police clearance after the nomination grant yesterday.

Nom applied- 22/12/15

Visa lodged - 08/03/2016

No form 80

I rang my MA and they just directing calls to reception and just repeating if they will hear something they will get back yo me.its so frustating.can anyone suggest me i m not the main application but can i call immigration and check whats happening.its 38 days after information requested.

I rang my MA and they just directing calls to reception and just repeating if they will hear something they will get back yo me.its so frustating.can anyone suggest me i m not the main application but can i call immigration and check whats happening.its 38 days after information requested.

69 days since renewed passports submitted.. no news since then :-(

Did you ring immigration?

Yes, I was told that they cannot really give any information till my nomination is approved and did not state the reason for delay

Nomination and Visa applied 4th Dec

Request to renew passports on 9 June

Submitted on 18th July .. waiting since then

Edited by Test of Patience

Hi

When will your previous passport expire? My passport will expire next year, a little bit nervous they request me to renew..

Yes, I was told that they cannot really give any information till my nomination is approved and did not state the reason for delay

Same here I submitted documents in 27 july after that no response. I called immi they just said its in processing.so helpless at the moment. Don't know what to do?

Nom applied- 22/12/15

Visa lodged - 08/03/2016

No form 80

Hi Gsha did u submitt your health insurance letter is it compulsory

hi Guys can any one help answer this please

Has any one been asked for superannuation statements by immigration

my employer is a little behind on my super payments hence want to ensure the file doesn't get affected by it

Also does the company health matter , i have been working with the company for 5 years now and the company has been in a loss since day one , however the director keeps investing in the company . Has there be any update or request for extra docs for for company;s running in minus

Hi Gsha did u submitt your health insurance letter is it compulsory

no,did not submit any health insurance letter. When you apple for a permanenet visa, you go on an Interm Medicare, hence it is not required.

It is not a requirement.

hi Guys can any one help answer this please

Has any one been asked for superannuation statements by immigration

my employer is a little behind on my super payments hence want to ensure the file doesn't get affected by it

Also does the company health matter , i have been working with the company for 5 years now and the company has been in a loss since day one , however the director keeps investing in the company . Has there be any update or request for extra docs for for company;s running in minus

Hi, long time lurker to this thread. Just got an email from MA and said instead of 6 months it will take 8+ months dues to lack of resources.

Application and nomination applied: 30/4/16

Actually, a friend of mine (who is deciding if to apply for a 189/190 or go through the 457) was told by her MA that the 186 waiting time is now around 7/9 months.

So yes, your 8+ is quite realistic.

That's why I'm saying that I would consider myself lucky to get good news by the end of the year. I'm preparing myself to enter 2017 without grant letter, though.

In 10 days we'll reach the 6months mark.

Let's see how it goes ;)

Nom&Visa 20Apr16