Hi Guys

Has any one been asked for superannuation statements by immigration

my employer is a little behind on my super payments hence want to ensure the file doesn't get affected by it

Also does the company health matter , i have been working with the company for 5 years now and the company has been in a loss since day one , however the director keeps investing in the company . Has there be any update or request for extra docs for for company;s running in minus

Hi guys, long time watcher of this forum although i've not posted before. Just got my PR granted today :-D

Visa and Nomination 24th Feb 2016

LR Country

1 Person

No docs requested

WA PESE

Best of luck guys, hang in there! Going to pop some bottles now, feel free to add me to the table :-D

Hi guys, long time watcher of this forum although i've not posted before. Just got my PR granted today :-D

LR Country

1 Person

No docs requested

WA PESE

Best of luck guys, hang in there! Going to pop some bottles now, feel free to add me to the table :-D

Congratulations Green Giant

Hi GreenGiant

congratulations

whats your occupation??

LR Country

1 Person

No docs requested

WA PESE

There's an import application option where you can enter your unique ID to add the application to your immi account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks, hb31 .... had not been aware of this. Now I can check every couple of weeks or so. Much appreciated.

I rang my MA most of them are on holidsys .anyway a nice lady told me you only have to untill they pick up ur application again. I will let you know asap they contact us.

i dont trust MA anymore they never try to undeestand what we r going through.

guyss , finally a long wait of 7 and half months came to an end ..and struggle of 6 years in aus .. pleased to inform you that i have been granted pr today 10 mins ago.. thank you all and wish you all the best

visa and nom "- 26th feb 2016

occupation - ICT business analyst

grant date :- 5th oct 2016