Not a silly question, I have a similar one.

I have an immi account that I set up to complete a 'My Health Declaration'. This enabled me to my eMedical referral letter with my unique HAP ID number. I used this HAP ID number to set up my BUPA health examination.

However, my case is being handled by a migration agent so I assume they have a separate immi account view for me handling the actual PR submission. My MA has confirmed that everything has been submitted and she has been excellent in managing my case so far.

When I log into the one I set up there is no info on my nomination or visa having been submitted, received or anything. It just states "This My Health Declaration form has been successfully submitted to the department".

I'll follow this up with my MA ... my responsibility to clarify this point. Will share findings in this forum. I'd be interested in other people's experience on this point if others are in the same boat.

There's an import application option where you can enter your unique ID to add the application to your immi account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An information to share which happened to my 186 application.

457 to 186 TRT LR 2ppl

Nom: 29/1/2016; Doc requested: 8/8/2016, submitted: 5/9/2016; Nom granted: 7/9/2016

Visa: 2/2/2016; Visa granted: 7/9/2016, total waiting: 219 days

For the nomination info request, immi requests evidence of training benchmark for my entire 457 sponsorship period (2 years) and why my salary is lower than the market salary rate demonstrated by another equivalent worker in the same company.

My company submitted the information nearly the end of the 28 days info request time frame, fortunately the nom+visa granted in two days later which I had thought it might take another month.

Hope this information helps and good luck to everyone, your time is nearly there, do not give up!

457 to 186 TRT LR 2ppl

Nom: 29/1/2016; Doc requested: 8/8/2016, submitted: 5/9/2016; Nom granted: 7/9/2016

For the nomination info request, immi requests evidence of training benchmark for my entire 457 sponsorship period (2 years) and why my salary is lower than the market salary rate demonstrated by another equivalent worker in the same company.

My company submitted the information nearly the end of the 28 days info request time frame, fortunately the nom+visa granted in two days later which I had thought it might take another month.

Hope this information helps and good luck to everyone, your time is nearly there, do not give up!

Congratulations ...[emoji106]

Nomination 27 April 2016

Application 27 April 2016

457 to 186 TRT LR 2ppl

can you please tell me for training evidence what did you give provide them

thanks

congratulations

Omg that's a long wait ... 7months and still not allocated... did u ask your MA about it...?

Nomination 27 April 2016

Never stop to ask them, same answer every time, which is keep waiting..

Last week my MA sent email to immi and got auto reply about they are currently processing for early Feb,

If you have a look the spreadsheet, seems no one applied after me got visa granted. So hope will get it soon...

Never stop to ask them, same answer every time, which is keep waiting..

Last week my MA sent email to immi and got auto reply about they are currently processing for early Feb,

If you have a look the spreadsheet, seems no one applied after me got visa granted. So hope will get it soon...

Ohkkk don't worry mate , let's hope you are next ...[emoji106]

Nomination 27 April 2016