Nomination Approved

for visa more info requested

Nomination applied 22/02/216

Visa 23/02/2016

3 people hr country

Project administrator

They have requested evidence of start and finish date of secondary applicant's australian studies as we provided these instead of ielts for evidence of english language ability.

I hope the wait game doesn't start again lol

Hey congrats. What processing center ur nomination came through?

Hey congrats. What processing center ur nomination came through?

Hello aussiepr any news yet. I called my Ma and he said nothing yet. He said he doubt that there will be any material effect with your

file in terms of the proposed strike.

u know what that material effect means???? Any sep guys did call to immi. And is that strike gonna effect in processing. Or anyone's friend applied in sep 2015 got any one approval.

Finally after years of years wait we got our PR today

Nomination was granted yesterday provided the required only single document and rang them twice today first they gave me direct number of concern team and lady was probably not the morning person or wasn't happy with her job she told me to wait another 4 weeks and i was shattered lol in afternoon i tried my luck one more time and this time gentleman was absolutely a legend he talked to me politely asked to discuss it with his colleague and rang me back saying you are australian permanent residence.Thanks guys i know waiting is hard but i hope all of you get it soon than any later.

Nomination Visa Applied 22-02-2016

Nomination Granted Yesterday And Visa today 3 people HR Country Occupation Project Administrator

Fingers legs and entire body crossed for all of you going through this wait pain game

Ladies and Gents Take Care.

Processing Center NSW PESE.

Our MA lodged Nomination and I did the Visa Application.

Edited by Hasc

Nomination was granted yesterday provided the required only single document and rang them twice today first they gave me direct number of concern team and lady was probably not the morning person or wasn't happy with her job she told me to wait another 4 weeks and i was shattered lol in afternoon i tried my luck one more time and this time gentleman was absolutely a legend he talked to me politely asked to discuss it with his colleague and rang me back saying you are australian permanent residence.Thanks guys i know waiting is hard but i hope all of you get it soon than any later.

Nomination Granted Yesterday And Visa today 3 people HR Country Occupation Project Administrator

Fingers legs and entire body crossed for all of you going through this wait pain game

How lucky you are, mate

Congrats, thanks for sharing and give us more hopes.

Hello aussiepr any news yet. I called my Ma and he said nothing yet. He said he doubt that there will be any material effect with your

file in terms of the proposed strike.

u know what that material effect means???? Any sep guys did call to immi. And is that strike gonna effect in processing. Or anyone's friend applied in sep 2015 got any one approval.

No mate no approval yet half week is gone.. i called yesterday md lady was rude she told me u no need to call us unless ur nomination is approved.. don't know what to do

Congrats!!

Hope we all get it soon.

Hi Sunny

congrates mate

can you share your timeline?

did imm asked any extra docs??

whats your occupation?

Hu guys I just got pr approved today Nomination lodged 23 feb 2016 ,visa 2 March 2016 granted at 28th sep thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, my husband's probation ends next week and the employer is happy to start the 186 Direct Entry process. Can we apply now whilst we're waiting for the employer's nomination to be approved, to save time? (He became an approved SBS to bring us over on the 457, so is there any reason he might be refused approval?). When can we do the medicals and for how long are they valid? We have police checks from the UK (valid until Feb 2017) but do we also need ones from Oz?

thanks in advance!

Congrats..please confirm the date and venue for treat

So it's finally happened. Late this evening I found out that my visa has finally been approved after almost 7.5 months waiting.

Nomination - 23/02/16

Approved - 28/09/16

Visa - 23/09/16

Approved - 28/09/16

Case officer assigned 27/09/16

No documents requested

Occupation - Insurance Manager

One applicant, Low Risk country

I sincerely wish all those waiting the best of luck. It's a lottery of a system and hard to gauge and no set in stone processing times. This forum has been great for updates and you don't feel so alone seeing so many people in the same boat. Over and out.

Congrates Mate...

So it's finally happened. Late this evening I found out that my visa has finally been approved after almost 7.5 months waiting.

Nomination - 23/02/16

Approved - 28/09/16

Visa - 23/09/16

Approved - 28/09/16

No documents requested

I sincerely wish all those waiting the best of luck. It's a lottery of a system and hard to gauge and no set in stone processing times. This forum has been great for updates and you don't feel so alone seeing so many people in the same boat. Over and out.

Nomination - 23/02/16

Approved - 28/09/16

Visa - 23/09/16

Approved - 28/09/16

No documents requested

Congrats !!

How do you know date of allocation of case officer ?

congrates such a lovely post.made me cry and happy ag the end.