**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 26 September 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged at the end of December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You may be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

7 months and one week passed

????

Close to 10 months ....frustrating

Close to 13 months

@ aussiepr did they ask u your docs or nomination documents? Did u ask ur MA about update? I know no one replies properly.. I called immi today nd i had worst experience so far lady was so rude nd she told me u no need to call nd ask until ur nomination gets approvd.. when my MA emailed immi last week they replied as its under process nd it may take some time.. Don't know what to do .. nd what's going to happen

@ aussiepr did they ask u your docs or nomination documents? Did u ask ur MA about update? I know no one replies properly.. I called immi today nd i had worst experience so far lady was so rude nd she told me u no need to call nd ask until ur nomination gets approvd.. when my MA emailed immi last week they replied as its under process nd it may take some time.. Don't know what to do .. nd what's going to happen

Hello dara how ru. U got ur nomination approved? I also finished 12 months now in 13 months don't know what to do. U are also in nsw. Anyone else sep friend got any update. And is still strife is on and it may delay more or what. Bcz I just checked on their site they said strike will be for 2 weeks. Anyone have any informations about this.

Hello dara how ru. U got ur nomination approved? I also finished 12 months now in 13 months don't know what to do. U are also in nsw. Anyone else sep friend got any update. And is still strife is on and it may delay more or what. Bcz I just checked on their site they said strike will be for 2 weeks. Anyone have any informations about this.

13 months --- waiting nd only waiting ......no one wants to answer ...how long it will take .....i dont care abt strikes now ...just waitng for dat golden monment

hello Jas sep m gud u nd u?? Not approved yet.. ya m from nsw as well..

13 months --- waiting nd only waiting ......no one wants to answer ...how long it will take .....i dont care abt strikes now ...just waitng for dat golden monment

same here mirzaa.. exactly no one wants to answer.. don't understand what to do.. don't know when r v gonna get that golden news..

Nomination Approved

for visa more info requested

Nomination applied 22/02/216

Visa 23/02/2016

3 people hr country

Project administrator

They have requested evidence of start and finish date of secondary applicant's australian studies as we provided these instead of ielts for evidence of english language ability.

I hope the wait game doesn't start again lol

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed hyperlink

Guys i just noticed this and i believe many of us haven't done it once you upload documents underneath there is written

When you have provided the requested documents please click the button below to notify the department.

So log into your account and press the icon to confirm it and you should receive a message saying

• Your update was successful. The application will be assigned for processing as soon as possible in line with departmental priorities.

Guys i just noticed this and i believe many of us haven't done it once you upload documents underneath there is written

When you have provided the requested documents please click the button below to notify the department.

So log into your account and press the icon to confirm it and you should receive a message saying

• Your update was successful. The application will be assigned for processing as soon as possible in line with departmental priorities.

We have done that already!!!!

Hi sweetu

from me information requested in June and already sent everything

but no news yet it's 107 days gone

Hi simranoz

it scares me as we are already so stressed waiting everyday.how long its going to take is a mystery.wish you good luck.i wish you give us good news in ghe morning.

I am getting mad ag my ma as i told hum to check that we have provided everything so that they dont ask for any additionl information but they didnt check that my child has to go for another medical as they put new rules after oct 2015 for childrdn.but they did not care anx now we are suffering and waiting like stressful idiots.cant eat sleep cant do anythjng right.crazy.

hi congrts ..when was ur nomination approved??

Nomination Approved

for visa more info requested

Nomination applied 22/02/216

Visa 23/02/2016

3 people hr country

Project administrator

They have requested evidence of start and finish date of secondary applicant's australian studies as we provided these instead of ielts for evidence of english language ability.

I hope the wait game doesn't start again lol

Hello Everyone,

This is quite an unusual query - My nomination and visa was applied on 29 Mar 2016. Since then, increasingly it is getting difficult to work at my ofc in my job. Org structure changed, salary structure changed etc etc.

I would like to know on repercussions if I quit my job anytime after Employee nominated PR received. My company had signed 2 year bond with me for quite a large sum of money. I won't be able to pay that.

How about quitting now and ask company to withdraw nomination which will be less costly to me and I might need to pay only visa fees, agent fees etc which my company has invested so far.

Do I need to necessarily pay back bond money or work for 2 years instead if I wish to get my PR - Any thoughts??

Hey,

Its a complex once. I'd suggest you to get in touch with one of the lawyers just to consult. Do remember that you can't mention this to Fragomen yet because their contract says in case of a conflict of interest their first allegiance is towards your employer.

Hope things sort out for you.

Cheers!

Hello Everyone,

This is quite an unusual query - My nomination and visa was applied on 29 Mar 2016. Since then, increasingly it is getting difficult to work at my ofc in my job. Org structure changed, salary structure changed etc etc.

I would like to know on repercussions if I quit my job anytime after Employee nominated PR received. My company had signed 2 year bond with me for quite a large sum of money. I won't be able to pay that.

How about quitting now and ask company to withdraw nomination which will be less costly to me and I might need to pay only visa fees, agent fees etc which my company has invested so far.

Do I need to necessarily pay back bond money or work for 2 years instead if I wish to get my PR - Any thoughts??

Hi All,

My nomination lodged in December 2015 was approved almost 4 months ago and my visa application was lodged in March is in over 6 and a half months now. I called immigration this morning for an update and they advised my case has been assigned to a processing centre and a case officer has been assigned but they most likely will not look at it until the end of October which means my visa will have taken at LEAST 7.5 months before they even open it to process it. It doesn't matter that my nomination has already been approved that doesn't speed up the process ... They also mentioned they are only on early February applications now. Just thought I would share my update in case people have a similar timeline to me, they have seriously slowed down the processing over the last few months ...