i agree , they took all the documents upfront and has been ver good in commnication ..they are also helpless as there is general delay in processing by imm dep ... btw whats your occupation??

I am in IT Business Development. Fragomen told me that CO is yet to get assigned to my file.

How much time it takes after CO gets assigned?

I am in IT Business Development. Fragomen told me that CO is yet to get assigned to my file.

How much time it takes after CO gets assigned?

generally over 6 months and having a co allocated doesnt mean your app is assessing, probably need couple more weeks or even months for a co starting working on your case

Any sep applicants update?

Nothing bro .....I don't know whats wrong with only sep files ....my friend applied in march nd he allready got his pr three weeks ago .....i called immi ..but they just told wait ....it's really very bad for the sep applicants ...did anyone ma know d reason of this delay bcz my ma is also very confused

Nothing bro .....I don't know whats wrong with only sep files ....my friend applied in march nd he allready got his pr three weeks ago .....i called immi ..but they just told wait ....it's really very bad for the sep applicants ...did anyone ma know d reason of this delay bcz my ma is also very confused

Hi Mirzaa I have lodged my file in march still waiting for PR can you please let me know which occupation your friend has and which category applied for it

i just checked with my agent about an update on my application. they advised me that Subclass 186 visa processing times are currently 6-8 months from the date of lodgement. We are expecting to receive some news on your 186 visa application sometime towards the end of the year with this in mind"

my file was lodged on 26th feb2016 ( nom+visa) by our company agent fragomen

Damn! I was hoping to have mine in a week or so as I complete 8 months in a weeks time. It looks like a wishful thought now :/

i just checked with my agent about an update on my application. they advised me that Subclass 186 visa processing times are currently 6-8 months from the date of lodgement. We are expecting to receive some news on your 186 visa application sometime towards the end of the year with this in mind"

my file was lodged on 26th feb2016 ( nom+visa) by our company agent fragomen

Hi Dara 11

what no did you call and do they straight pit you through your application status.as we reach 8 months on 14 sep so do you think i should ring them.so confused.

I called on immi customer service no. They don't really give proper answer they always reply ur file is under process even they reply same to my MA as well.. don't know what's going on.. Ask ur MA to contact them first or else if u feel like calling them just ask status..