that's good news,,,,at least they have opened your file!!...

20/2 norm and visa, no news yet

Just add 6.5 months from the date you have applied and they will grant you visa or request any information needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhhhhhh no

i don't know what's going on

i really too stressed

Hello simranoz after u submit the docoments ur immi ac changes from information requested to in process yea. I also submitted docoments by Ma bit

it still

showing that docoments requested why is that I just asked to Ma yesterday as well he said no all docoments are submitted I was confused about it so I asked him again yesterday he said all are updated why in my ac this is showing bcz my nomination is still to approved or what. But when ever I login in my ac and click on the docoments list there shows that they received and green dot shows there but why it has not changed from docoments requested to application in process why is that any one know plz help me tnx.

Edited by Jas sep

Hello simranoz after u submit the docoments ur immi ac changes from information requested to in process yea. I also submitted docoments by Ma bit

it still

showing that docoments requested why is that I just asked to Ma yesterday as well he said no all docoments are submitted I was confused about it so I asked him again yesterday he said all are updated why in my ac this is showing bcz my nomination is still to approved or what. But when ever I login in my ac and click on the docoments list there shows that they received and green dot shows there but why it has not changed from docoments requested to application in process why is that any one know plz help me tnx.

It's changed straight away when u submit document my did ask your Ma