Just received an email reply from NSW PSE. They have yet not allocated a CO for my case. 7 months gone since Nomination was lodged. Into my 6th month of visa application being lodged.

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Waiting

Visa Status- Waiting

which email address did you send it to and when? i tried to send an email to NSW PSE yesterday and on monday and it doesn't go through.. i get a failure notice "Mail server for border.gov.au unreachable"..

Just received an email reply from NSW PSE. They have yet not allocated a CO for my case. 7 months gone since Nomination was lodged. Into my 6th month of visa application being lodged.

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Visa Status- Waiting

In nsw and I'm in Melbourne u are from. What ur Ma is saying. Mine one don't have any answer he just saying wait.

I sent mail to team 2 nsw last week nd i got reply from team 2 case office that they have been in contact with my ma and its best to contact my ma for further enquiress ...but what info are they waiting for and from which department .......now i am thinking why i applied in sep month ...i have to wait more to lodge the file

I sent mail to team 2 nsw last week nd i got reply from team 2 case office that they have been in contact with my ma and its best to contact my ma for further enquiress ...but what info are they waiting for and from which department .......now i am thinking why i applied in sep month ...i have to wait more to lodge the file

Hello Mirzaa hw ru. Read all ur messzs. Same here we have timeline. Bro in my immi ac showing information requested that one is for visa related but I updated those all which they ask in mid April after

that no news yet may be they are satisfied with the visa docoments but the thing is nomination. 3 months gone when I last time send docoments to co but no news yet. Let's hope we will get good news soon.

which email address did you send it to and when? i tried to send an email to NSW PSE yesterday and on monday and it doesn't go through.. i get a failure notice "Mail server for border.gov.au unreachable"..

My MA sent the email at nsw.pse@border.gov.au

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Visa Status- Waiting

Thanks every one. Today is my lucky day. I just received my PR 16:40. This bbs help me a lot and I am so appreciated.

Nom and Visa Apply 18/01/2016

Nom required mor doc on 11/07/2016

Submitted 27/07/2016

Grant on 24/08/2016 Both Nom and Visa

I hope everyone will get your PR soon. Thanks again

Thanks every one. Today is my lucky day. I just received my PR 16:40. This bbs help me a lot and I am so appreciated.

Submitted 27/07/2016

Congrats bro!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Submitted 27/07/2016

congratulation ! Yes I hope we will received it soon ! No more Feb update , hope today we can have a good news .

I'm also part of the Feb group. My employer followed up yesterday and this is the email they sent him:

"We wish to confirm that the above nomination application has been recently allocated for assessment. A case officer will be in contact with you should further information be required" Nom and visa status still "received"

I'm also part of the Feb group. My employer followed up yesterday and this is the email they sent him:

"We wish to confirm that the above nomination application has been recently allocated for assessment. A case officer will be in contact with you should further information be required" Nom and visa status still "received"

Thanks update , mate

that's good, you should get it any day now!

Thats the email address i tried but i can't get through.. ;( and my MA doesn't want to follow up.. he tells me to just wait..

My MA sent the email at nsw.pse@border.gov.au

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Visa Status- Waiting

hi guys, I received this automated email:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 August 2016 IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged Early January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Edited by zoedan24

Hi Guys ,

I am very thankful that this forum is exist !

Applied Nomination and Visa in 15th June , bu reading so many posts , I realized one this that neither I,m not going to call my migration agent till Mid December nor checking my immi account for status . peace of mind for 4 more months .

As i am very new here so please advise if i need to update few things here !

Thanks

Another week passed............... no Feb Update. No good news for us.I know all the mate is waiting and waiting like me .

hi guys, I received this automated email:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 August 2016 IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged Early January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.