My nom was lodged on Jan 18. Couple of weeks my MA emailed IMMI, they replied that my case has been recently allocated for assess, a CO will be in contact with us if any further doc required. But until today my application status is still received. Like nothing happened at all....Really don't know what to do...

Wow Nasir, CONGRATS! We have been here that long too - too long so yes, the waiting game is a killer. Your relief must be overwhelming. Enjoy the freedom!!

Alright everyone. This freckn waiting game is over for me now. I knew I'll get my PR but waiting was killing me. Finally I have got our approvals today. I spent 8 years in Australia.

I hope you all get yours soon. Especially aussiepr, mirza, dara and there was another guy I can't remember his name.

Wow Nasir, CONGRATS! We have been here that long too - too long so yes, the waiting game is a killer. Your relief must be overwhelming. Enjoy the freedom!!

yeah you're right! what a peaceful sleep I had last night, didn't want to come to work this morning LOL. I wish and pray that you all get yours soon but I know this waiting game is extrememly difficult. Try to avoid thinking too much about the visa even its pretty much impossible as I know we can't divert our mind easily.

Yes, thank you! I was thinking the same thing - maybe I should quit checking the timeline forum and spreadsheet daily - I think it might be adding to the anxiety. Might log out and just try to pray each time I'm tempted to peek! Thank you and enjoy the peace of mind that came with your visa! :rolleyes:

yeah you're right! what a peaceful sleep I had last night, didn't want to come to work this morning LOL. I wish and pray that you all get yours soon but I know this waiting game is extrememly difficult. Try to avoid thinking too much about the visa even its pretty much impossible as I know we can't divert our mind easily.

as the waiting time for the majority is getting longer,,,it doesnt seem to have much difference for LR and HR so far.

Does anyone know if LR/HR or Transition/Direct Entry make any difference to the processing times? Perhaps we could update the spreadsheet to do some graphs on the average times for each of these variables.

Does anyone know if LR/HR or Transition/Direct Entry make any difference to the processing times? Perhaps we could update the spreadsheet to do some graphs on the average times for each of these variables.

I reckon, it doesn't make any difference in terms of time

Hello aussiepr just following this form from long. First time sending. I'm also in same time frame as u r in. 25 sep nom and 6 October visa file still waiting. So stressful time.

@Jas sep so u haven't received anything? I don't know what's problem with most of sep files.. Did u ask ur Ma or tried calling immi?

I wonder what determines the length of time? Is it the sponsor? If the sponsor is already an approved employer or an established/big business?? Just looking at the spreadsheet and wonder why some get it so very quickly in 2-3 months, whilst there seem to be others that have been waiting since September last year.

as the waiting time for the majority is getting longer,,,it doesnt seem to have much difference for LR and HR so far.

No bro I didn't call immi. My Ma send 4 emails and co only replied once that wait processing. My file was opened in mid April and they asked the docoments 4 times last time I updated 3 months ago and no news yet. Don't know why just waiting.

Same here they asked doc in mid april nd after that nthing don't know whats going on.. Btw where is ur file allocated nd which state r u from?

I wonder what determines the length of time? Is it the sponsor? If the sponsor is already an approved employer or an established/big business?? Just looking at the spreadsheet and wonder why some get it so very quickly in 2-3 months, whilst there seem to be others that have been waiting since September last year.

No one knows bro... Many of us from sep last year r waiting don't know reason

No bro I didn't call immi. My Ma send 4 emails and co only replied once that wait processing. My file was opened in mid April and they asked the docoments 4 times last time I updated 3 months ago and no news yet. Don't know why just waiting.

Looks like September month is the 'worst' month of 2015 year in terms of 186 application.

Hope immi will shade some lights and clear all backlog files before end of this month.

ideally it should be based on the nomination and company sponsoring it but there is no transperancy in the process hence we can only make assumptions or informed assumptions based on the trend but it would still be an assumption. my company is established and has big business here in aus and they have been sponsoring from past so many years infact every quarter they put atleast 10-15 applications ( just guessing it could be more) .. earlier processing used to take only 2-3 months and this time one of my friend got in 6 months time and i also completed almost 6 months ( 3 more dyas to go to reach 6 months mark)