Hi bro

i can't discuss each and everything's on page.if you like

i m very much happy explain to you on the phone.

you can post your number I will ring you

xxxxxxx

Edited by MaggieMay24
Phone number removed

BTW I've fixed the google spreadsheet and added the March sheet back in from the latest restore that had it, whoever created all the formulae etc might want to check that it all works

Restoring a previous point should erase eventual subsequent edits made after said restore point. Don't have time to double check on the spreadsheet right now, but that was the case a few months ago and it always created havoc in the projects I worked on when that was done.

The spreadsheet edits should actually be restricted (or restricted more) and allowed only to a subset of users that should take care of "garden-keeping" in my opinion.

On the same page, a more advanced solution is creating a restricted "back-end" spreadsheet and a "front-end" one. However thinking about going back again to complex implementations in Google Spreadsheets makes me dizzy.

Congratulations to all the successful ones.

Who's in for getting "decorously wasted" (of course, non-alcoholic beverages available too) when we'll reach the goal? Should organize a PR party or something like that.

Edited by Lion

Has anybody received the Auto reply? Would like to know if it has been updated.

Mate even if they change auto-email doesn't make any sense... because they are not working according to that.... they still are saying they are working on November Application whereas people already got their PR who applied in DEC / JAN and other side people still waiting OCT / NOV applicant.....

AUTO-EMIAL is bloody JOKE

Mate even if they change auto-email doesn't make any sense... because they are not working according to that.... they still are saying they are working on November Application whereas people already got their PR who applied in DEC / JAN and other side people still waiting OCT / NOV applicant.....

Yes true mate

You've got a point, I am such a desperate need of some hope I am going mental. Dont even know what I'm waiting for. First I was hoping to be a lucky pick before 6 months, didnt happen, then okay started counting the weeks to 6 months and got excited as it has to be any day now. A month later, reached 7 months and still nothing. MA is quiet, Immi doesnt give accurate information or non at all actually. The sponsoring employer is getting frustrated as we are offshore and we desperately need some answers.

hi all if somebody could help me out. nomination and visa lodged on 10/12/2015. pcc requested on 9/6/2016 .submitted on 17/6/2016. secondary applicant English amount submitted on 19/7/2016. how long it takes after this process to grant visa. almost seven and half month gone. thanks for ur answer

hi all if somebody could help me out. nomination and visa lodged on 10/12/2015. pcc requested on 9/6/2016 .submitted on 17/6/2016. secondary applicant English amount submitted on 19/7/2016. how long it takes after this process to grant visa. almost seven and half month gone. thanks for ur answer

Don't be stressed mate there are so many people waiting more than 9 months.. Don't worry you will get it by this week

You've got a point, I am such a desperate need of some hope I am going mental. Dont even know what I'm waiting for. First I was hoping to be a lucky pick before 6 months, didnt happen, then okay started counting the weeks to 6 months and got excited as it has to be any day now. A month later, reached 7 months and still nothing. MA is quiet, Immi doesnt give accurate information or non at all actually. The sponsoring employer is getting frustrated as we are offshore and we desperately need some answers.

yes man today I contacted my MA and he says we can't do anything until immi open your application .. Immi says your application is in queue and we will contact you when CO picks your application ... Nobody has accurate information .. Someone is waiting for more than 9 months others are getting in 6 months.. Oh my god I really don't understand how this system is working... Please someone help us to understand this bloody system

Hi Guys, I got my PR 3 days ago. thanks God. This forum is so great, it helps me get over the waiting time. Wish everyone can get your own PR in a short time.

nomination & visa application submitted 1/12/2015, training fee further information requested 8/06/2016, lodged 05/07/2016, both granted 15/07/2016

Hi guys, good news!

i just got my nomination and Visa today afternoon.Cheers!

My time line:

nomination submitted:23 dec 2015

Visa submitted:8 Jan 2016.

Nomination and Visa granted: 20 July 2016

186 direct entry.

all the best for who are waiting for PR, especially who are waiting for more than 6 months.

you all will get PR finally. Cheers!

Hi guys, good news!

i just got my nomination and Visa today afternoon.Cheers!

My time line:

nomination submitted:23 dec 2015

Visa submitted:8 Jan 2016.

Nomination and Visa granted: 20 July 2016

186 direct entry.

all the best for who are waiting for PR, especially who are waiting for more than 6 months.

you all will get PR finally. Cheers!

Awesome good news mate. Congrats!

Within a week you will get your pr hopefully

Don't be stressed mate there are so many people waiting more than 9 months.. Don't worry you will get it by this week

Nomination 19 april 2016 Visa 20 april 2016( subclass 186 transition stream )

Hi and thank you for participating in this forum. It's keeping me calm-ish, semi-sane, and sorta patient. I can't imagine enduring this process without the info I've gleaned from the comments and spreadsheets.

I filed for residency through an immigration lawyer who controls my online immi account. This means I can't even log in to immi's site to stare at my status of "application received." Checking here feels like witnessing progress. Yes, it's slow progress. And, it might not be the exact progress I want. But, it's helping me cope with all the uncertainty.

I'm finding this experience of indefinite waiting almost unbearable. I have no idea how long I need to wait. I have no idea if my application will be approved. I feel like I'm in immigration purgatory. Inmates in prison at least have a release date to anticipate. . . .

Each day when I see someone receive PR, I admit I initially feel a tiny twinge of envy. But, the envy is quickly replaced by the satisfaction that another person is more settled in their life. I think about the joy that PR grantee probably feels. And, it helps me feel hopeful for my own situation. Maybe one day I will get to share my own good news.

I laughed at aussiepr's post from a few days ago about the stages of waiting. In 8 days, I will officially be "At 6 months u are excited so much also very little worried." I know, I know. I'm not even at the full 6 months mark. There are people who are dealing with over 10 months of waiting. That is so painful.

All my whinging aside, I am going to try to remain grateful -- for this forum -- for all the support people give one another here -- for the potential to remain in this wonderful country.

Good luck to all of us (hopefully) Future Australians!

Yesterday, Tracy who lodged the application on 23/12/2015 get the pr.congrates to her.i lodge my application o the same date nomination is cleared ,1 document required for the case officer regarding the visa application that is only declaration.submitted already 30.days no reply will.come yet .if some body give a hope or better understanding why its taking the time .