Got my visa granted this morning!

186 transition,

lodged application and nomination: 10/12/15

documents asked:08/06/16(uk police clearance and medical)

documents lodged:13/06/16

visa granted: 19/07/16

uk citizen applying as cook. 2 years on 457, 2 years on working holiday.

Good luck everyone!!

@ mirzaa do u have any idea if my nomination CO is allocated just bcus email mentions CO's name

Bro i m not sure .......but all of us who are waiting allready got co once ......actually now files are allocated to teams .....when one co asked for anything from us or any other department then again our file came in que of that team ......after sometime any other co will pick the file ......so its not compulsory that the co which sent u the mail will give u approval also ........the approval will be given by any other co in that team ...........its only my thinking depending on the research and views of diffrent people

Bro i m not sure .......but all of us who are waiting allready got co once ......actually now files are allocated to teams .....when one co asked for anything from us or any other department then again our file came in que of that team ......after sometime any other co will pick the file ......so its not compulsory that the co which sent u the mail will give u approval also ........the approval will be given by any other co in that team ...........its only my thinking depending on the research and views of diffrent people

okk thank u mirzaa.. I was confused just bcus my file was opened 3 months ago nd Co was different nd for this email co is different.. For my file it describes place of immi nd nomination email doesn't.. Thanks again let's hope for the best

Bro i dont tink that immi will visit everyone who are more than 8 months .....bcz there are so many people who are allready more than 8 months......there are so many other checks also like ....in one case co delayed bcz they contacted ato for some info nd ato took long time to produse info ......so we can not guess the reason but its sure that there are so many other checks rather than site visit

Hi mirzaa

Bro my few friends have site visit.its better to get prepare.In case someone get

interviewed DIBP will not give another chance to prove yourself.

so BeAware.

Any PR grant today?

is that true some feb files got PR in Just 3 months

It does happen, my nom and visa were lodged 29 March 16, nom granted 11 June 16 and was asked for some additional info, visa granted 1st Jul 16 - 3months 2 days. Have hope people!

Fair Enough!! Did you or ur employer request for priority processing.

No, all docs, medicals and police checks were submitted all at once with the nom and visa on the same day - they only asked for one extra thing on the 11th of June when the nom was granted and we got the visa on the 1st of July.

To be honest we were expecting a 6-8month wait and didn't know they were picking up March files so we are thankful for the short turnaround.

No, all docs, medicals and police checks were submitted all at once with the nom and visa on the same day - they only asked for one extra thing on the 11th of June when the nom was granted and we got the visa on the 1st of July.

To be honest we were expecting a 6-8month wait and didn't know they were picking up March files so we are thankful for the short turnaround.

Thanks for ur reply. I think you guys are the one in ten thousand ppl who get their PR quickly.

Edited by Nasir

Hi DeeTowers, is your home country in low risk country list? That's really Quick

It does happen, my nom and visa were lodged 29 March 16, nom granted 11 June 16 and was asked for some additional info, visa granted 1st Jul 16 - 3months 2 days. Have hope people!

Timeline:- 23/12/15 visa,nomination lodged. 20/6/16:- visa file opened (req only for declaration form) submit same day. 29/6/15:- Nomination granted. Trade:- cook. Agent send the 3 mail to the case officer and get reply from case officer the application will be reessesment on 19/7/16.today is 20/7/16 no response is coming from immigration.i don't know what's going on .nomination is cleared only 1 document is requested for visa application that is declaration,already submitted at the same day.From 20/6/16 to 20/7/16 30 days gone no response.even the agent is helpless too.alreay send 3 emails.plz help some one why the immigration not respond even after giving the date.

Timeline:- 23/12/15 visa,nomination lodged. 20/6/16:- visa file opened (req only for declaration form) submit same day. 29/6/15:- Nomination granted. Trade:- cook. Agent send the 3 mail to the case officer and get reply from case officer the application will be reessesment on 19/7/16.today is 20/7/16 no response is coming from immigration.i don't know what's going on .nomination is cleared only 1 document is requested for visa application that is declaration,already submitted at the same day.From 20/6/16 to 20/7/16 30 days gone no response.even the agent is helpless too.alreay send 3 emails.plz help some one why the immigration not respond even after giving the date.

What kind of declaration form they requested?

Nomination 19 april 2016 Visa 20 april 2016( subclass 186 transition stream )

If some one help in this situation.

What kind of declaration form they requested?

Nomination 19 april 2016 Visa 20 april 2016( subclass 186 transition stream )

Hi mirzaa

Bro my few friends have site visit.its better to get prepare.In case someone get

interviewed DIBP will not give another chance to prove yourself.

so BeAware.

When ur friend applied ,which state ,job ......what will they ask when they visit the workplace

When ur friend applied ,which state ,job ......what will they ask when they visit the workplace

Hi bro

i can't discuss each and everything's on page.if you like

i m very much happy explain to you on the phone.

you can post your number I will ring you