Hi All, once the employer nomination has been approved does immigration automatically open your visa file for processing ?

My nomination was approved almost three weeks ago with no questions asked (submitted in December) but my visa was not submitted until March 2016. I have looked through the spreadsheet and it looks like visas have been approved a few weeks after the nomination even if they were submitted a few months apart. (meaning visa applications processed in 3/4 months instead of 6)

Now that my nomination has been approved hopefully I will not have to wait another 3 months as my visa has only been submitted over three months ago.

Thanks Everyone !

IMMI replied me as below:

The case is still being held, pending response from the other area. Please know that this case will be prioritised for finalisation as soon as clarification has been received; meanwhile, please accept our apology for the delay.

Thank you / your client for your patience.

Two weeks pasted no news update yet.

Priority processing sounds promising! It is also nice that they acknowledged the time and apologized. Hang in there. Sounds like they will get to you soon!

Do you know what other area they are looking into. Is there a way to help it along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All, once the employer nomination has been approved does immigration automatically open your visa file for processing ?

My nomination was approved almost three weeks ago with no questions asked (submitted in December) but my visa was not submitted until March 2016. I have looked through the spreadsheet and it looks like visas have been approved a few weeks after the nomination even if they were submitted a few months apart. (meaning visa applications processed in 3/4 months instead of 6)

Now that my nomination has been approved hopefully I will not have to wait another 3 months as my visa has only been submitted over three months ago.

Thanks Everyone !

I think you have to wait 6 months for visa same happened with my mate and he waited 6 months for visa

Thanks Everyone !

Hey guys

I am just wondering for those of you that have had nominations approved, especially ones where no documents were requested, has your company ever sponsored before? My other half is being sponsored as a Plumber in NSW by a company he has been working for since March. They have not sponsored before and are looking into doing it more often to expand their business if this all goes well. Feel anxious about being the Guinea pigs... But just want to know if the majority of approved companies are well established so immi don't have to do as much research or are there first timers out there with success stories?

Here is my timeline if you want to add it:

Occupation Plumber

Nomination lodged 13/05/16

Visa lodged 17/05/16 decision ready with Medicals and police checks etc

Thanks

Next month will be a year since we lodged our Visa!! Still waiting for the magic e-mail! My patience has well and truly been tested!

Employer Nomination lodged 29th June 2015 - Approved 4th January 2016

Visa Lodged -22nd July 2015 - Waiting

Request for further docs (form 80) 11th Feb 2016 - submitted 18th Feb

Request for further docs – 23rd March – Submitted 24th March

Next month will be a year since we lodged our Visa!! Still waiting for the magic e-mail! My patience has well and truly been tested!

Common immi u can't do this...1 yr is a bigggggg time gap..

You will get it soon . God bless u

i know it's frustrating but after nomination approval visa is not a problem

what documents they asked you second time

Hi Guys,

Half good news! Nomination approved just now.

This is my time line:

01/12/2015 visa and nomination lodge

05/05/2015 documents requested form nomination and visa (police check + marriage certificate also if already provided)

22/06/2016 nomination approved

????? waiting for visa

Very slow wk....sometimes i feel immi is very insensitive....they shuld try to finish all applications within 6-8 mths....even those cases where docs hve been requested...that way we wont b that desperate and hopeless and frustrated....we put so much in stake for PR....we are so much under stress, our relationships are affected, our job affected ....please immi, try to hasten up things ....not to exceed 8 mths for anyone ....

Very slow wk....sometimes i feel immi is very insensitive....they shuld try to finish all applications within 6-8 mths....even those cases where docs hve been requested...that way we wont b that desperate and hopeless and frustrated....we put so much in stake for PR....we are so much under stress, our relationships are affected, our job affected ....please immi, try to hasten up things ....not to exceed 8 mths for anyone ....

It's so strange that they take so long to finish a file after documents have been submitted. You think they would want to finish pending applications as quickly as possible? Hang in there, hopefully we hear from them by the end of this week

Hi Guys,

Half good news! Nomination approved just now.

This is my time line:

01/12/2015 visa and nomination lodge

05/05/2015 documents requested form nomination and visa (police check + marriage certificate also if already provided)

22/06/2016 nomination approved

????? waiting for visa

Hi Big congrats! But Did you type it wrong? Is The lodge time 2015 or 2016?

It's so strange that they take so long to finish a file after documents have been submitted. You think they would want to finish pending applications as quickly as possible? Hang in there, hopefully we hear from them by the end of this week

Exactly, they shuld first try to finish off the already opened files, when they ask for extra docs, we submit them as fast as we can so that our cases are finalised, then why do they take so long to finalise....its really frustrating