Are you serious? Whaaaaaat? No way July! At least june, 9 months coming (tears)

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Bro i just told u half thing nd u are in shock ......you know he scared me totally today ......he told me that at the time of co uppraisals they refuse maximum cases nd i asked him the reason .....you know what he told me ....when co refuses the case it means that he properly checked each nd everything thats why he found something wrong nd he refused it .......nd that co will get good upraisal or package bcz he is doing his job properly ......what the hell ......from that time i was thinking again nd again abt that thing .......why all the bad things in immi are coming in fromnt of me ......i know that nothing will happen but still you know i cant forget that thingggg .......i m praying to god pls give us approval as soon as possible neither i will be mad by thinking that type of stupid thing happens in immi

Hopefully, you will get it soon.

Ameen

Bro i just told u half thing nd u are in shock ......you know he scared me totally today ......he told me that at the time of co uppraisals they refuse maximum cases nd i asked him the reason .....you know what he told me ....when co refuses the case it means that he properly checked each nd everything thats why he found something wrong nd he refused it .......nd that co will get good upraisal or package bcz he is doing his job properly ......what the hell ......from that time i was thinking again nd again abt that thing .......why all the bad things in immi are coming in fromnt of me ......i know that nothing will happen but still you know i cant forget that thingggg .......i m praying to god pls give us approval as soon as possible neither i will be mad by thinking that type of stupid thing happens in immi

No way, im also in shock! Everything will be fine coz i think they only reject if you did someth wrong back home or idk, it needs to be major, have a peace of mind, its all good, you will see ;)

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Congratulations to all those who got nomination or pr approvals yesterday. Everyone else who are waiting i want to wish you all the luck. I know its hard to understand circumstances of every individual but i read it somewhere that workload of Immigration is very high as well. They have to deal with so many applications just from 457 and ens 186 visas that sometimes they are not on top of all the cases. Immi people are also professional who doing the duties according the Job requirement and we have to appreciate that as jobs need to be done in way so they dont loose their jobs as well. so i wish you all the best as i feel if you case is right and everything else falls in the rulebook you will get your pr very soon. So again i wish you all the best for next week and hope we have rain of pr for everyone waiting for long. May god shower peace on all your lifes.

ALL THE BEST

nom and visa- 20/1/16

nsw pese

status-application received

2ppl HR (186-457 trt)

hoping for end of July

2 of my other friends got their pr last week

both nsw pese--nom and visa dec 18---- granted 15/6/2016

project admin. HR..NO DOCS REQUESTED

Guys what does HR or Lr mean on the spreadsheet?

Ive just updated my details on the spreadsheet.

Nomination submitted in Feb 2016 - awaiting.

I didn't realise I could submit my visa application until I read this thread. I'll be doing ti shortly.

Many thanks all.

hi everyone,

Immigration advised that they are accessing application and actually requested for further document and additional health check which have been all actioned. however, application has been always "Application Received"...it supposed to be in "Application in Progress", isn't it?

Edited by dannyle

Quick question guys and gals... On the individuals visa application, Has immigration asked for any docs regarding super or is this done via the company application? I understand they may or do ask for payslips and PAYG etc but not sure if Super is done by the individual or the company as part of the evidence.

cheers

Quick question guys and gals... On the individuals visa application, Has immigration asked for any docs regarding super or is this done via the company application? I understand they may or do ask for payslips and PAYG etc but not sure if Super is done by the individual or the company as part of the evidence.

cheers

They wont ask you i think i didnt gave them anything and my nomination is approved

11 dec 2015 nom&visa applied,untill today immi account still appear: application recieved, dont get any information, 6 months more

Mine is 30 dec 2015. I am thinking to give a call in immi once its 6 month.

Probably you can give them a call.