Another thing i want to share, my immigration account , application statute changed from Application received to Finalised. Even when the CO was working on the Nomination and Visa application , the statute was still Application received . Cheer up and Good luck.

Edited by VW2016

Do you know his timeline?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

This was his first post

Discovered this site today. Quite interesting and morale boasting for people who needs to be patient like us. My timeline is 457 to 186, nomination lodged on 8/11/2015. VISA lodged 23/12/2015. Nomination approved on 16/05/2016. Visa- additional info for health check ( wasn't aware that I couldn't generate hap Id after lodging the application). Health check submitted in 27/05/2016. Waiting patiently now. I have heard after submitting the addition info they still have to wait months....? Good luck everyone

Another thing i want to share, my immigration account , application statute changed from Application received to Finalised. Even when the CO was working on the Nomination and Visa application , the statute was still Application received . Cheer up and Good luck.

Congratulations!

Could you like to share your timeframe and occupation?

Good morning guys.

all the best to all of us who are waiting. We are getting closer day by day.

I have a similar question which somebody had asked previously may be some of you can give more insight about the process.

My wife needs to travel to home country for some family emergency. My 457 visa is expiring on July 16th 2016 and only after that Bridging visa A will be applicable. Now if she returns back before that then I hope there is no issue. Now let's say she is returning back after July 16th then what should I do get her bridging visa B? How these bridging visa works? Secondly do I need to get her PCC done again?

Thanks in advance.

Guys finally mine application for 186 was approved. Wohoo!! So so happy after getting Pr. Finally after 190 days Vic PESE granted by at 8:10 am

congrats Paurakh. All the best for your new life. Cheers.

Timeline ne and occupation please. Any docs requested?

Good morning guys.

all the best to all of us who are waiting. We are getting closer day by day.

I have a similar question which somebody had asked previously may be some of you can give more insight about the process.

My wife needs to travel to home country for some family emergency. My 457 visa is expiring on July 16th 2016 and only after that Bridging visa A will be applicable. Now if she returns back before that then I hope there is no issue. Now let's say she is returning back after July 16th then what should I do get her bridging visa B? How these bridging visa works? Secondly do I need to get her PCC done again?

Thanks in advance.

Mate it is a tricky situation for you,

1. Yes, she won't be allow to board a flight or enter Australia if she comes back after 16th July if she doesn't have Bridging Visa B.

2. Please check with immigration if they can grant Bridging Visa B even if your Bridging Visa A is not yet applicable before 16th July.

3. PCC is on case officer if he feels then he will ask to do it again - totally his discretion.

186 Nomination approved today, LR, Transition - a step closer! - visa still waiting.

Nomination application submitted - 8 December 2015

Nomination approved - 8 June 2016 (WA PESE)

Visa application submitted - 18 March 2016

Visa application approved - waiting...

186 Nomination approved today, LR, Transition - a step closer! - visa still waiting.

Nomination application submitted - 8 December 2015

Nomination approved - 8 June 2016 (WA PESE)

Visa application submitted - 18 March 2016

Visa application approved - waiting...

Congrats, If only they had been submitted together :wink:

Doubt you will have to wait too long.

Edited by Tecnik