@ Aussipr, There is possibility because I think this forum is the most papular for the migration issues, 457/186/187 and others, so might be easy to monitor. And if you search on Google for 186/187 processing time or other related issues then it comes on first page, there is another one that called 'My Access Australia' .

i hope you get your visa very soon without any Isuues mate..good luck

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ajurialawyers.com.au/uploads/56412/ufiles/Sponsor_Monitoring_-_How_are_the_subclass_457_visa_sponsors_monitored_by_the_Department_of_Immigration.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiGxaLxiIbNAhUGH6YKHcyJDXMQFggoMAQ&usg=AFQjCNHNJFjtqM5SFw2oOehXUTT2hNA9Hw&sig2=7i9iEhbZb2znH3CupWjigw

Here is the link. It says 35 thousands active sponsor in 2013-14.. 2223 were monitored and 1278 site visit among them. Looks like monitoring and site visit are not the same. 1 in 27 applicant had site visit.

I forgot wether i said or not every month from forum getting at least 1 site visit. I thought as tj already had one so no body else might get a site visit from september. But now we have 2. There will be at least 1 or 2 of octobers

Edited by aussiepr

I give u 10 out of 10. I was gonna say that. Whoever getting visa under 200 days they are lucky. And the ones waiting longer are being monitored for sure. I was gonna give u a link with the details. But im too busy at work. Dont get much time to write a post

Can you send the link, please

Nomination Logged 30 Sep 2016 & Approved on 9 April 2016

Visa logged on 23 Feb 2016 and Waiting

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ajurialawyers.com.au/uploads/56412/ufiles/Sponsor_Monitoring_-_How_are_the_subclass_457_visa_sponsors_monitored_by_the_Department_of_Immigration.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiGxaLxiIbNAhUGH6YKHcyJDXMQFggoMAQ&usg=AFQjCNHNJFjtqM5SFw2oOehXUTT2hNA9Hw&sig2=7i9iEhbZb2znH3CupWjigw

Here is the link. It says 35 thousands active sponsor in 2013-14.. 2223 were monitored and 1278 site visit among them. Looks like monitoring and site visit are not the same. 1 in 27 applicant had site visit.

I forgot wether i said or not every month from forum getting at least 1 site visit. I thought as tj already had one so no body else might get a site visit from september. But now we have 2. There will be at least 1 or 2 of octobers

@auusiepr! I wonder whether tj has got PR yet?

Visa and nomination applied on 25 September 2015

both approved 23 of May.

Just want to know. Do I need to apply Medicare card again or it's automatically change with green.

I have yellow one before.

it will automatically come to u if u already got the interim medicare card.just wait for week or two .I got mine in 10 days.

What they will monitor without visiting workplace ......

I have NO idea. Business activity and financial situation check with ATO might be monitoring. Not sure though. And the security check must be the AFP and PCC check also ASIO check.

If thats all true im 100% sure we are being monitored. And whoever getting straight pr on time their visa decision must be made by based on the doc provided without verifying

I have NO idea. Business activity and financial situation check with ATO might be monitoring. Not sure though. And the security check must be the AFP and PCC check also ASIO check.

If thats all true im 100% sure we are being monitored. And whoever getting straight pr on time their visa decision must be made by based on the doc provided without verifying

Actually one more guy is working with me on 457 visa .....when he applied first time ....he got after 7 months nd only one year 457 visa ..nd next time when he applied he got 457 after 9 months .....so may be at that time also they monitor without visit ....thats d reason why it took so long for him.......

Hello everyone I am new here, I applied nomination and visa on 4th of November 2015, nomination approved on18th May2016. Visa application still application received. We submitted my husband ielts as well. Please anyone know when I can get PR. Thanks

Guys we have to remember one thing here that in last 3 years more 457 visa granted than ever so I wouldn't be surprised that 90% of those have applied for ENS 186 last year and so on. at the same time Immi have reduced their staff by 15 to 20% I also heard from my MA that all applicants have to be patienced and ready to wait 8 to 10 months latest updated timeline. Monitoring and site visit are hardly 5% of total application where they suspect something wrong.

15 Oct 2015 applied nom and visa still waiting :wacko: in "assessment in process " status is half month ....... the waiting is killing me.....
brother u are much better mine showing as application received both applied on October 15

My MA send an email to immi they said that they assigned file to co but don't know what's happening

can you contact your co directly ? my agent said it is different co to deal with my file ,so it is impossible to contact the co ....

@ericdeal you have same issue as me as my co was allocated on 13th April nd asked for my partner's language test or second fee so i have to pay but my MA said I have diff CO of nomination nd my visa as my nomination is not granted yet so my co said he can't proceed don't know what's happening.. Is that the same problem of yours?

and guys ,my wife needs to pay the language training fee ;so when is the best time? pay now or wait immi office ask to pay then ???

I see that most people pay when immi asks to do this.

There is always small chance that immi will not pay attention and you will save 5K$ :)

Hi,

Small Query!!, we are a family of 5 members migrating to Australia, is it mandatory to carry an amount as specified by immi team that is 2500 dollars per head. if we don't show/carry the said amount will it effect the visa approval.

Reply is appreciated plss.

Hi,

Small Query!!, we are a family of 5 members migrating to Australia, is it mandatory to carry an amount as specified by immi team that is 2500 dollars per head. if we don't show/carry the said amount will it effect the visa approval.

Reply is appreciated plss.

Hello Ravi

My underastanding is without valid visa you can not board the flight in your country airport itself.So there is no question of carrying money.So can you pls clarify is immigration is asking you and others to show a bank balance of 2500 dollars each in order to approve the visa?