Oh god......i got email from immi .....but its same email like the old one .........but now its sent by ...senior co .....my friend also got mail from same co nd after one immi visit his workplace .....nd he is still waiting for nom approval after 10 months ........oh man its mean now i have to wait more nd more

Mate being honest with you, dont send email anymore. Sending them email or calling them wouldnt make any difference. I told u before.

Take it easy mate. Same co sent u email doesnt mean u will get site visit. According to the sheet and other info june july aug all had 1 site visit each. Now we have 1 site visit in september. We are still at risk but doesnt mean we certainly get to see immi at work. I would rather ask u to be prepared for site visit and try sending email by ma for nomination. Never send a single email for ur visa app.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

@13Swoosh, could I ask what is your occupation?

Quick update guys, my employer was asked today for an employment contract (although it was originally provided) and leave records. So they are making progress. Who knows when they will come back to the application once these are submitted though lol!

Visa app 12th Nov 2015

Visa Granted 28th May

Transition 4 people

No documents requested and no form 80 attached

NSW PESE

sheet updated.

The day finally came! Good luck to all those still waiting particularly those waiting over 6 months. I wish you all the best!

Morning everyone! Just a question...we lodged our visa on 04/02/16 and our friend lodged theirs one month later (same occupation) and there's have just been granted!! It was approved by the the Parramatta office but they are living in Melbourne. Does anyone know if the delay is due to the fact that we live in Sydney?? Thanks....the wait is killing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there

Just checked my Immi account this morning it says information requested [ATTACH=CONFIG]33599[/ATTACH]

But I have not received any email yet. Is it because yesterday is Friday ? or they are working on Saturday.

Visa 25 Jan 2016

Nom 11 Nov 2015

Click on the trn number then check the inbox. There are all the emails that immi sent to u.

Morning everyone! Just a question...we lodged our visa on 04/02/16 and our friend lodged theirs one month later (same occupation) and there's have just been granted!! It was approved by the the Parramatta office but they are living in Melbourne. Does anyone know if the delay is due to the fact that we live in Sydney?? Thanks....the wait is killing me

Hello Paula,

When was your nomination approved and when was it logged ?

Thanks very much. Now its find out they sent email to my principal although I have send them email to change the contact details. But any way I have a CO now. Her name is Mxxxxxxx. NSW office.

She he is asking a detailed confirmation letter saying I have worked 2 years full time during last 3 years working in my school.

I attached full time work contract and payslips before

She he must be crazy.

Edited by MaggieMay24
CO name removed

This application is currently being assessed. The department may contact the applicant if further supporting documentation is required. For information regarding application processing times, please refer to service standards. Please note requests for status updates within this period will not be responded to.

I just got this status on my Immi account after 1.5 months of the date of requested documents. What does it mean ?