My MA sent an e-mail that was very annoyed that I imported my application into my immiaccount. Does it affect them in any way? She didn't even know until I told her. She threatened not to represent me any more even though I paid in full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Importing your application does not affect your application in anyway. The only reason your MA might be a little annoyed is because of the fact that sometimes when applicants import their applications, they toy with documents. Which takes longer for them to fix. If you talk to them and explain that the only reason you imported is so that you can keep an eye on the application, they might be fine. You also sign a form 956 when you let MA handle your application on your behalf. They have an obligation in that case to make sure that they have a single channel which they can control with the department immigration. When you open another channel, they may not have a total control over the communication that you send to the department.

When it comes to threatening, they can end the appointment to represent the client, if they think that they can no longer act in your best interest. Check your client service agreement for this. See what recourse you have. Lodging a complain may not be a good idea. OMARA can assist you only "after" you have exhausted all your avenues to settle your grievances with your Migration Agent. Make sure all your communication with MA is in writing.

Not sure if you have, but in case if you haven't, read this: https://www.mara.gov.au/media/152338/consumer_guide_english.pdf

Hope that helps.

I have been away from the forum for some time. Congratulations to all those who have been granted their residencies recently. All the best to those who are still waiting.

just wondering,Anyone who applied in november files opened ?

my timeline

nomm 10th nov 2015

visa 16th nov 2015

\\

Looks like most November applicants are still waiting for contact (except a couple of really lucky ones!). I expect we will start getting contacted this week or next

just wondering,Anyone who applied in november files opened ?

my timeline

nomm 10th nov 2015

visa 16th nov 2015

At least three November applications for TRT have been approved already, according to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc/edit?usp=sharing

Although officially, according to their auto-response e-mail, they are allocating files from late September.

Good luck for everyone waiting!

Edited by jolie2015

According to spreadsheet more then 50% of oct application has been approved,hopefully by then end of may 50% of nov will b done and

I think there will not b many application for Dec as we all know most of the migration agent were close during christmas holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ganzToOz, your MA looks very organised as he/she uploaded all the docs well including form 80.

ofcourse form 80 is not mandatory however, if you don't provide form 80 and co asked then your application will get delay may be another 28 days. that's why I said your MA is well organised :)

regarding health clearance evidence immi officer will get it directly from Bupa that means we don't need to attach.

Thanks for your feedback!

Importing your application does not affect your application in anyway. The only reason your MA might be a little annoyed is because of the fact that sometimes when applicants import their applications, they toy with documents. Which takes longer for them to fix. If you talk to them and explain that the only reason you imported is so that you can keep an eye on the application, they might be fine. You also sign a form 956 when you let MA handle your application on your behalf. They have an obligation in that case to make sure that they have a single channel which they can control with the department immigration. When you open another channel, they may not have a total control over the communication that you send to the department.

When it comes to threatening, they can end the appointment to represent the client, if they think that they can no longer act in your best interest. Check your client service agreement for this. See what recourse you have. Lodging a complain may not be a good idea. OMARA can assist you only "after" you have exhausted all your avenues to settle your grievances with your Migration Agent. Make sure all your communication with MA is in writing.

Not sure if you have, but in case if you haven't, read this: https://www.mara.gov.au/media/152338/consumer_guide_english.pdf

Hope that helps.

I have been away from the forum for some time. Congratulations to all those who have been granted their residencies recently. All the best to those who are still waiting.

Thank you for the wonderful and very informative answer. Huge help!!!

Yahoo yahoooo "Alhamdullilah"

PR approved

at 9:30 am nomination

at 10:00 am Pr approved

no docs request

process : NSW

praying for everyone who r still waiting.

thanks to some people who always ans my PM. @aussiepr and @Mirza, also some who r really on stress inshallah time will come.

PR approved

no docs request

thanks to some people who always ans my PM. @aussiepr and @Mirza, also some who r really on stress inshallah time will come.

Nice to know Ali. I'm very happy for you brother.

How long did it take you to achieve the goal? I mean when did you arrive in australia?

PR approved

no docs request

Congrats Bro

PR approved

no docs request

Congrats mate. finally your day is arrived... looking forward for @aussiepr and @Mirza.

PR approved í*½í¸‡í*½í¸‡í*½í¸‡

no docs request

Congrats Ali

It seems like we all have to serve at least 8 years in Australia before we get PR :(

Nope, minimum 3 years and maximum it's depending on visa subclass.

I arrived in Australia on 1st Oct 2012 (457 visa) applied for PR on June 10 2015 PR granted on 23 Oct 2015

Some tips for some people though I'm not much experts. Since I start using this forum I never ask any ques about application except...I always asked mate where u from or what's ur process cntr?

come to point whoever import ur file in your acc, no need to share with ur MA. I didn't inform my MA . Even today when my status change to Finalised, i dido called my MA, was waiting for his call.

@ payclip : I didn't submit any payclip at all. Your Tax assessment is enough for CO. But if they want different story. Dont mac around with MA and the immi Account. I didn't call immi and even MA, may once in last 6 month. My migration agent name Mark Walsh , very good man.

just 2 days ago I send an PM to @JanJanJan , asked her how to import Aplication. Thanks to her. This forum helps a lot, specially mentally.

I was always fun inside forum like Ulala Ulala

. Everyday I'm watching forum even inside toilet lol.

thanks everyone, thanks a lot.

RIP Waiting

It seems like we all have to serve at least 8 years in Australia before we get PR :(

not necessary mate, I was student... Rules up and down. Was thinking back to home. Long story mate, I'm the only person from friends group late . But doesn't matter I have everything in last 8 year n half. Specially good family.