Guys, 6 maybe is not a lucky number for October files. None of the people who applied on the 6th, 16th or 26th Oct has been finalized according to the spreadsheet...!!!

Congrats!

You're the lucky one lol

Enjoy the days coming

Dear my friends,

Just got an amazing call from my MA on this beautiful Saturday morning, saying that I just achieved my PR finally.

I know first of all, you guys must want to know my timeline.

Nomination and visa: applied on 26 October, 2015

No document required.

Nomination and visa: both approved on 07 May, 2015.

From Queensland,

Processing centre: NSW PESE

Applicants: 2 people

My MA called me on 9.35am saying my nomination just approved, then 30 mins later, just now, she called again, announcing that I am a permanent of Australia NOW!!

Hooray!!!

Thanks a lot for all your company during this tough time. Wishing you all soon get your PR and a bright future.

Congrats JanJanJan enjoy your life.....

Thank you Jazz. Although I am not the most active one on this forum, I do appreciate the positive spirits and encouragement you shared with everybody here.

Congrats Jan Jan Jan ,, can i ask question plz , as I imported my application in my Immi account , status is application received but when I see attachments I can see only couples of documents I can't see all attachments is it same with everyone or you guys can see all documents whatever your Ma uploaded , plz help anyone thanks I'm worried

Dear my friends,

Just got an amazing call from my MA on this beautiful Saturday morning, saying that I just achieved my PR finally.

No document required.

From Queensland,

My MA called me on 9.35am saying my nomination just approved, then 30 mins later, just now, she called again, announcing that I am a permanent of Australia NOW!!

Hooray!!!

Thanks a lot for all your company during this tough time. Wishing you all soon get your PR and a bright future.

Congratzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Jan Jan Jan ,, can i ask question plz , as I imported my application in my Immi account , status is application received but when I see attachments I can see only couples of documents I can't see all attachments is it same with everyone or you guys can see all documents whatever your Ma uploaded , plz help anyone thanks I'm worried ?

Same thing happened with me ...my ma forget to submit pte nd my pay slips .....so ask your ma and confirm all the documents which he submit .....bcz my ma told me that he allready submiteddd but i told him show me all the links and in the end i got to know that he didnt submit all .....so ask ur ma abt all the docum again

Dear my friends,

No document required.

From Queensland,

Hooray!!!

congrats janjanjan, waiting game over , now enjoy

Dear my friends,

No document required.

From Queensland,

Hooray!!!

congratulations mate

Same thing happened with me ...my ma forget to submit pte nd my pay slips .....so ask your ma and confirm all the documents which he submit .....bcz my ma told me that he allready submiteddd but i told him show me all the links and in the end i got to know that he didnt submit all .....so ask ur ma abt all the docum again

Thanks for your text mate ,, I will ask my Ma but just checking when u login Immi , you can see all documents whether your Ma uploaded , coz when I login my Immi I can see only medical received my educational and marriage certificate that's all I can't even see documents what she had from my employer , anyway may be I don't know how to see them , did u import your application or you Ma give login I'd and password , plz reply

Congrats Jan Jan Jan ,, can i ask question plz , as I imported my application in my Immi account , status is application received but when I see attachments I can see only couples of documents I can't see all attachments is it same with everyone or you guys can see all documents whatever your Ma uploaded , plz help anyone thanks I'm worried 

I can see that all the documents my MA uploaded is listed in the immi account, which show the name of evidence (evidence of character, employment conditions etc), status (the date MA uploaded them), and the file name. I can see those file name but have never tried to open those attachments because I was afraid of any accidental deleting.

My MA was doing good job and I can see everything is quite organized in my immi account. @ sharmabou21, contact your MA and make sure he/she has done everything for you.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed incorrect tag

I can see that all the documents my MA uploaded is listed in the immi account, which show the name of evidence (evidence of character, employment conditions etc), status (the date MA uploaded them), and the file name. I can see those file name but have never tried to open those attachments because I was afraid of any accidental deleting.

My MA was doing good job and I can see everything is quite organized in my immi account. @ Sharmabou21, contact your MA and make sure he/she has done everything for you.

Thanks for your reply mate , well all I can see now is only 11 attachments received which are all my documents ( passport AFP marriage certificate etc nothing much ) but I'm sure my Ma didn't forget to upload them lol ,, I just import my app I hope i didn't did anything wrong ,

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Bro you can see only your documnents ....bcz emplyer docum are in nomination file nd we canot see nom docum

Mirza is correct. Now for your 186 you should have

Any licence required to carry out your work

Education required (AQF)

Overseas education

Police checks Australia nd every country visited.

If married marriage certificate

Health checks

Passport or birth certificate

Travel doc !ie passport again.

For 80

Form 1221

These are the ones on top my head.

Thanks for your reply mate , well all I can see now is only 11 attachments received which are all my documents ( passport AFP marriage certificate etc nothing much ) but I'm sure my Ma didn't forget to upload them lol ,, I just import my app I hope i didn't did anything wrong ,

Are you main or second applicant? In our application (I imported the application to my immi account) I can see 21 documents attached for the main applicant and 11 documents for the second applicant.

What I don't understand is why I can't see our medical checks attached. We did the medicals upfront and got the health clearance.

Is the MA supposed to attach the health clearance evidence only if the CO ask for it?

Also, I can't see the information questionnaire (form 80) the MA asked us to fill in.

Also in this case MA will upload it in case CO ask for it?

Wouldn't be better to attach every single document so the CO has everything and the application runs smoothly!? I don't understand... :(

Anyone knows how it works?

Edited by ganzToOz

Are you main or second applicant? In our application (I imported the application to my immi account) I can see 21 documents attached for the main applicant and 11 documents for the second applicant.

What I don't understand is why I can't see our medical checks attached. We did the medicals upfront and got the health clearance.

Is the MA supposed to attach the health clearance evidence only if the CO ask for it?

Also, I can't see the information questionnaire (form 80) the MA asked us to fill in.

Also in this case MA will upload it in case CO ask for it?

Wouldn't be better to attach every single document so the CO has everything and the application runs smoothly!? I don't understand... :(

Anyone knows how it works?

Yeah bro I'm main applicant , well I think all Ma have their on way so don't have any idea but hopefully everything will be fine ,, :) Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote tag