Technical Outage which causes a MASS PR APPROVAL.... Now that would be great lol

same here, they're actually showing this message on the login screen:

UNPLANNED SYSTEM OUTAGE

Please be advised that ImmiAccount is currently unavailable due to an unplanned technical outage. We are currently working to fix the problem. We apologise for any inconvenience and advise you to try again later.

I hve applied on 4th january.Nomination approved on 12th january.Then they ask for the medical on 13th january.In march they ask the employer for papers and he send them within one weak.After that I did not hear anything from immigration.

I hve applied on 4th january.Nomination approved on 12th january.Then they ask for the medical on 13th january.In march they ask the employer for papers and he send them within one weak.After that I did not hear anything from immigration.

how can they approve a Nomination in just 8 days and ask your employer for more documents a couple of months later? it really makes no sense to me.

how can they approve a Nomination in just 8 days and ask your employer for more documents a couple of months later? it really makes no sense to me.

@ Tej ... Can you tell us your full timeline pls?

Edited by Nasir

Is it a good idea to get health examination done before lodging visa application? or is it just better to wait and see if case officer would want a health check done?

I'm not 100% sure you can do it before lodging your Visa application but you definitely should get the health examinations done soon. The CO will definitely ask for it if you haven't done it and not having it done will only delay the process.

your full timeline pls? did you apply for nomination and visa on 4th january? are u direct entry and what occupation pls?

Edited by Nasir

34 days passed after doc submitted....I can't imaging how then can assess Clearance Certificate for a so long time...

Hi trijay

We r n same boat

nom & visa 9 sep 2016. 38 days passed after submitting docs

still no news

How come your nomination was approved and then they again asked your employer to send more docs. How is that possible.

My employer already had approval when he applied for my visa.He only needs to add my name in that.Thats why they decided in 8 days

So it must be labour agreement as labour agreement has pre approved nomination where the name has to be added.

Hi trijay

We r n same boat

nom & visa 9 sep 2016. 38 days passed after submitting docs

still no news

Mirza hang tight bro.... you will soon get it mine was nearly 48 days from the date I was requested further info. Just chill you will have it soon.

Guest Betty2016

Hi just a little info for you guys.

I have submitted addi docs on the beginning of Apr, called yesterday, and Immi

said that my docs will be sent back to PESE nx wk. So I assume there are two departments dealing with documents. One depart is checking the docs and the other is PESE which is known as Migration Officer and our Immi acc status are based on Immi officer.

That is why our addi docs take 1 mth to process, because it has never been given to the CO until 1 mth later.

Tell me if I am wrong.

begining of Mar...OMG....Can i know where is your pese bro?

Hi just a little info for you guys.

I have submitted addi docs on the beginning of Apr, called yesterday, and Immi

said that my docs will be sent back to PESE nx wk. So I assume there are two departments dealing with documents. One depart is checking the docs and the other is PESE which is known as Migration Officer and our Immi acc status are based on Immi officer.

That is why our addi docs take 1 mth to process, because it has never been given to the CO until 1 mth later.

Tell me if I am wrong.