I also think Txxxxxxx is CO. Do u guys wanna match the position number of Txxxxxxxxxxx to make sure if u both got same CO

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Motor mechanic - melbourne ------ file is allocated in nsw ,,25 sep .........last month my ma send mail to immi nd he got answer at that time that there is no co allocated to my file nd postion num on that mail was ######## ....but last week my ma send mail again nd he got answer that co is allocated on my file nd i will get result soon ......but now the position num was ####......whats that postin number

Melbourne , motor mechanic ,25 sep , but in my email he said that my applic still being processed by case manager ...departmet wants to ensure you that your file is processed through interal nd external checks thats why its lentghy process ....thats why i m not sure that he is my co .....but if. We had same co then it means he has very high workload

Mate read carefully what i wrote. now i got a clear picture what is happening with ur file.

First email were sent to u by a CO whos position number ( or u can say employee ID) was xxxxxxxxxxx.. later on u received another reply from a different CO who is i think the team manager say NSW TEAM1, TEAM2, TEAM 3 and all that. Whos position number is yyyy.

Immigration clearly said in the reply mail that they are conducting internal and external checks. Consequently ur file taking much longer to finalise. They will have to wait until they receive the check reports.

Now most importantly we have to find out now, wether site visit under internal check part or external? Or site visit is different story? If we can find out these answers we will know what will happen and when.

Im guessing they are running my checks as well.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by MaggieMay24
Publishing CO name/details not allowed.

Mate read carefully what i wrote. now i got a clear picture what is happening with ur file.

First email were sent to u by a CO whos position number ( or u can say employee ID) was xxxxxxxxxxx.. later on u received another reply from a different CO who is i think the team manager say NSW TEAM1, TEAM2, TEAM 3 and all that. Whos position number is yyyy.

Immigration clearly said in the reply mail that they are conducting internal and external checks. Consequently ur file taking much longer to finalise. They will have to wait until they receive the check reports.

Now most importantly we have to find out now, wether site visit under internal check part or external? Or site visit is different story? If we can find out these answers we will know what will happen and when.

Im guessing they are running my checks as well.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Bro i copy whole email which i got last time and then i pasted it in google ......i found one more page in google about the diffrent auto replies by immi ....i got so many people got the same email like me ......on that page everyone told what type of replies they got from immi ..........one more thing internal and external checks mean ......internal --- educational certificates ...external check -- chracter certificates ....thanks ......one more thing what i am thinking is postion number is the present position of our file not the number of co.....but its only what i m thinking...thanks

Just got PR approval over the weekend. Only found out this morning though as I didnt check my emails last night.

Timeline as follows:

Nomination - 1st October 2015

Nomination Approved - 4th April 2016

Visa Applied - 22nd October 2015

Visa Approved - 30th April 2016

No documents requested...used a Migration Agent. Two People on the visa. 457 to 186 Transition visa.

Good luck to everyone else waiting - really hope you all get it soon and without issues!

Hi all.

Hope everyone is progressing along and getting PR's approved.

Quick Q: My employer applied to become a nominee for a 186 ENS visa in early November and we still haven't had an approval. It still says "Application Received".

What is the timeline like to become a sponsor/nominee?

We lodge my 186 visa in January and both are sitting as Application Received. Currently on a bridging visa which expires in August.

Thank you

Just got PR approval over the weekend. Only found out this morning though as I didnt check my emails last night.

Timeline as follows:

Nomination - 1st October 2015

Nomination Approved - 4th April 2016

Visa Applied - 22nd October 2015

Visa Approved - 30th April 2016

No documents requested...used a Migration Agent. Two People on the visa. 457 to 186 Transition visa.

Good luck to everyone else waiting - really hope you all get it soon and without issues!

Congratulations Mate.....

Dayabens story was a bit scary. Immi found something suspicious. That why they visited his workplace. Like his company sponsored many people. Immi also wants to verify wether they all are genuine or not so that immi asked everyons bank statement and super.

In addition, the reason i was asking u is i have been looking at applicants who have been waiting longer then usual had site visit by immi. As i said in my previous post immi processed pretty much all of the july august september files. Except doc request and immi visit ones. Thats why im wondering if immi is to visit our site soon. Im worried bcoz if they visit us it will add up another 4 months to our waiting time

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi Mate, May I know what is your occupations?

Hi guys, I am so surprised that I got my Perment resident visa this morning! Since I applied on 21 sept 15, it has been over 7 months. It is such tough time for me. Check the immi account every single day. The status was always applicantion received. This morning, the nomination approved and visa granted at the same time :) I'd like to share my status to everyone, too. I lodged the nomination and my visa at the same day 21 Sep 15. Documents requested on 22 March 16, document submitted on 11 April 2016. Afterwards, no respond at all, I felt quite desperated. As the status has never been changed. Since this morning, it changed to finalised visa granted. ;)

Hi guys, I am so surprised that I got my Perment resident visa this morning! Since I applied on 21 sept 15, it has been over 7 months. It is such tough time for me. Check the immi account every single day. The status was always applicantion received. This morning, the nomination approved and visa granted at the same time :) I'd like to share my status to everyone, too. I lodged the nomination and my visa at the same day 21 Sep 15. Documents requested on 22 March 16, document submitted on 11 April 2016. Afterwards, no respond at all, I felt quite desperated. As the status has never been changed. Since this morning, it changed to finalised visa granted. ;)

Great News.....

Congratulations......

Wow great news. ... I guess they started sorting out the request docs files now. Hope we all from September get it shortly very shortly.

Omg! So much hope now! Mine is 21st Sep as well, doc submitted the 1st April, so happy for you, are you NSW?

Cong! I submitted request 30Apr, hope get good news today!

Congrats Katie what documents do their Quest from you wa Processing Centre and occupation please

Bro i copy whole email which i got last time and then i pasted it in google ......i found one more page in google about the diffrent auto replies by immi ....i got so many people got the same email like me ......on that page everyone told what type of replies they got from immi ..........one more thing internal and external checks mean ......internal --- educational certificates ...external check -- chracter certificates ....thanks ......one more thing what i am thinking is postion number is the present position of our file not the number of co.....but its only what i m thinking...thanks

All good mate take it easy. Its just me, i prefer to prepare myself for worst case

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW