I guess pending sep applications will be done before they start Oct officials I mean when it will say on the auto reply. Just a guess though

Hi jacob I called my MA he said u can't predict any time frame it's depend on co how much work load he has its upto him he can take whatever time he wants

It's really frustrating and hopeless I also asked him to send a reminder he said we can't what a joke it is

there is one approval today

"@garynabita " congratulations...

appeared on spreadsheet....

as well as number of guests have been reduced so some of guest may have get approvals and went away without sharing info with us,...

so keep calm...

its coming....

Hi jacob I called my MA he said u can't predict any time frame it's depend on co how much work load he has its upto him he can take whatever time he wants

It's really frustrating and hopeless I also asked him to send a reminder he said we can't what a joke it is

I guess that's true and that's not good for us. It may take 2 months to have a case officer looking back into the file. We can just wait. Or they might want to teach a lesson to our MA to lodge completed applications

Which processing center please?

My MA told me when you called immi, you could only talk to the reception, you could not talk to the co, and the reception could not give you the answer. Did you talk to your co or reception?

I'm really confused as to why the nomination takes so long. Why do they have to look into so much when the company have already applied and was approved to be a sponsor years ago. Maybe I'm naive, but shouldn't they just have to check to make sure they are still a business?

Also, what are some of the documents that people had to supply for their visa applications? Just wondering what I'll be up against when I pay my $3600. Did people have to supply payslips?

I'm the only one in the company that is sponsored, they had gone through all of that BS to keep me 3 years ago.

Hi guys

nom 9 sep

visa 11 sep

doc request foe visa 15 mar 2016

doc submitted 25 mar2016

still waiting no news for nomination

Any one have same situation

Nom sep 10

visa 22 sep

nom approved 12 march 2016

dovs req 12 march 2016

docs submitted 7 April