I hope those visitors who are browsing this thread, please give a couple of minutes, register a membership and share your information with us.

This forum has been helping and encouraging lots of people, including myself for a long time. Without those members who has already got their PR or still waiting for their PR to share their timeline and information day by day, this forum wouldn't be so active and helpful.

I found this forum accidentally at a night when my application was lodged for about four month time. At the beginning I was also just a visitor. But later on, I found lots of like-minded people who always support each other like Jazz, Bennyluk, Sheila, Aussiepr etc. I decided to join as a member and be part of it. It has really been something I rely on mentally these days.

Now it is around my time to be anxious, I am lucky to have Ali and Wesso who applied the same date as me. I hope lots of people who are browsing this page, join our discussion, leave your timeline, and we can have more knowledge of what is going on with DIBP.

Any single reply maybe small, but all accumulated together become the big strength of this forum. Thank you.

suparlike @JanJanJan

Quiet day again. I wonder if the same Co's are looking after other visas

Yeah i know man its a bit unfair and frustrating. But what do u do mate? Cant soo much about it but wait. I think u should be fine. U r in the safe side.

I also think there are more october applicant who havent been added to the sheet.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Yeah i know man its a bit unfair and frustrating. But what do u do mate? Cant soo much about it but wait. I think u should be fine. U r in the safe side.

I also think there are more october applicant who havent been added to the sheet.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Last year immi granted around 48000 ens/rsms applications if we say including family members 2 in each family about 24000 applications. They have the same target this year.

Same feeling as you, I submitted on 23rd Mar, I did not count how many days has passed. But I have been checking email everyday and disappointed everyday. I do not know what co is doing, I feel tired in this matter.

is your status assessment in progress? What docs did you submit? which processing centre are you from?

46 days past since docs submitted...................

I submitted docs on april 7 (requested on 12 march )

Still waiting

I disscussed with ma ,he said ,have to wait .he is nt willing to send reminder email before 4 weeks more -