Immi visits my friends work placce today ....they asked so many questions

Can u please inbox me with a bit details? Like when they applied whether they were asked any documents. What they asked at the visit?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

Aussssiepr you never called immi yourself ....i thought you called them and they told you that waiting time 6-8 months

I rang them by myself. They said i have a CO. Also said they wouldnt disclose the nom info to me coz im not authorised

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

I don't think so, if they want to then they will do monitoring bit early rather than after 6 months... so don't worry be relax u will get it straightaway

But his friend applied in aug 20th. So its nearly 8 months

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

I rang them by myself. They said i have a CO. Also said they wouldnt disclose the nom info to me coz im not authorised

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

Ok, that means they will grant ur visa as soon as they satisfied with you nomination file. I strongly believe that they asked some docs for your nomination. (I may be wrong)

Did they ask for further docs if yes and if the timeframe of 28 days has passed you can request them to look into your file.

They requested no criminal record on 19th Mar which was 35 days ago. My MA told me there was no time limited for co to finalize case after requesting more document. She said if we follow up co, co might not happy. She asked me to find a strong reason. Please mates, do you have this experience?

They requested no criminal record on 19th Mar which was 35 days ago. My MA told me there was no time limited for co to finalize case after requesting more document. She said if we follow up co, co might not happy. She asked me to find a strong reason. Please mates, do you have this experience?

Hey mate i asked my MA she told me Co is looking into my file I submitted my documents on 22nd March I think we should send reminder to immi or we can wait until next week

Hey mate i asked my MA she told me Co is looking into my file I submitted my documents on 22nd March I think we should send reminder to immi or we can wait until next week

How did your MA know co is looking into your file? My MA told me my case has been showing processing for more than 2 weeks on immi system.

How did your MA know co is looking into your file? My MA told me my case has been showing processing for more than 2 weeks on immi system.

I asked her to send a reminder and she called the nsw office hopefully she did

I gonna wait next week or I will call immi on next Thursday

Hi , new to this forum. I am in the middle of my 186 process . Nomination was submitted December 2015 and application In late feb 16. I did not use an MA for my application. I have two issues on my application that are worrying me, firstly I made a mistake on my partners employment history which makes it look like he was working at a role for 7 months when he had a 6 month working restriction on his visa at the time ( this was over 6 years ago) the dates on the application actually look like a typo and incorrect as its looks like he was working for two companies at the one time on different states so I am hoping this will be ok. Also my partner was fined and brought to court for a small legal incident 5 years ago, this shows as a non conviction on his Australian federal police clearance . Will this affect our application ? Has anyone experienced this before ? Thanks

Edited by Sal32

Hi , new to this forum. I am in the middle of my 186 process . Nomination was submitted December 2015 and application In late feb 16. I did not use an MA for my application. I have two issues on my application that are worrying me, firstly I made a mistake on my partners employment history which makes it look like he was working at a role for 7 months when he had a 6 month working restriction on his visa at the time ( this was over 6 years ago) the dates on the application actually look like a typo and incorrect as its looks like he was working for two companies at the one time on different states so I am hoping this will be ok. Also my partner was fined and brought to court for a small legal incident 5 years ago, this shows as a non conviction on his Australian federal police clearance . Will this affect our application ? Has anyone experienced this before ? Thanks

Hi @Sal32 am in the same boat I got done for drink and drive offence and went to court and was fined. That was before I was issued 457 I didn't mention anything any it then neither this time as my agent told me its not a conviction so as long as it's not a criminal conviction you should be OK. But I'm thinking to take a second opinion from someone. I'll let you know if I come to know anything .

Hi @Sal32 am in the same boat I got done for drink and drive offence and went to court and was fined. That was before I was issued 457 I didn't mention anything any it then neither this time as my agent told me its not a conviction so as long as it's not a criminal conviction you should be OK. But I'm thinking to take a second opinion from someone. I'll let you know if I come to know anything .

no issue at all both of u....application it's all about last 2 years activities

They asked me leave records and forum 80 my nom and vIsa open together from same co but couldn't hear anything after that 100% we get our visa coming week

Ok mine was whole heaps just like another person in this forum

Market salary evidence - provided

Leave records or notice of assessment or payg and letter from employer stating how many paid and unpaid leaves. All included in 1 letter detailed about market salary and leaves.

Profit and loss for last year

Nothing for visa was asked.

Edited by Jacobaug2016

Ok mine was whole heaps just like another person in this forum

Market salary evidence - provided

Leave records or notice of assessment or payg and letter from employer stating how many paid and unpaid leaves. All included in 1 letter detailed about market salary and leaves.

Profit and loss for last year

Training benchmark for just latest year rest for them seem to be credited as they didn't ask anything about those . everything provided. Nothing for visa was asked.

Whats your position?