Flower, thank you for your update, finally they start to review Aug apps. Your PR is very very close!

Hey, it kind of heart breaking for me when i saw ur post that u still waiting. Are u on the spread sheet? Have u got any kind of reply from immi?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hey, it kind of heart breaking for me when i saw ur post that u still waiting. Are u on the spread sheet? Have u got any kind of reply from immi?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi mate, nothing update from immi since 29/03 they requested my notice of assessment which I already submitted. My life is very very hard during these endless waiting days. I don't know how to put my timeline to the spreadsheet?

Hi mate, nothing update from immi since 29/03 they requested my notice of assessment which I already submitted. My life is very very hard during these endless waiting days. I don't know how to put my timeline to the spreadsheet?

It's OK our friends roxy or aussiepr will help you they are the gurus in spreadsheets. Not forgetting the others. I submitted docs as well. Total 35 days past nothing yet since the day docs requested

Mine was asked on 19th Mar 2016 which I submitted on 23rd Mar 2016, no news since then......

It's OK our friends roxy or aussiepr will help you they are the gurus in spreadsheets. Not forgetting the others. I submitted docs as well. Total 35 days past nothing yet since the day docs requested

Mine is 32 days....Hopefully co will finalize August and Sep applications soon...

There u go. At least U have been contacted. Now its just matter of time. Dont worry too much.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by aussiepr