Which monitoring going on mate? is Immi visited your office ?

Yes sunny immi visited in last august then we applied in October and business monitoring going on and its been 7 months now we still waiting for nomination and pr

Hi jacob thank you for quick reply appreciated but i could nt understand that you said 'it shouldn't be ok ' and otherside you said need of of staff so it will be fine please tell bit clear if you can ...thanks a lot

Hi guys, I'm very happy to finally get my PR after 7 and a half months! As a matter of record, I did my application on my own.

I wish patience and best luck to all waiting applicants. And for those wishing to apply research, research and research.....

Hi guys, I'm very happy to finally get my PR after 7 and a half months! As a matter of record, I did my application on my own.

I wish patience and best luck to all waiting applicants. And for those wishing to apply research, research and research.....

Congratulations ! :)

Can you please provide details of your timeline ?

Hi friends, if any one can answer, as I heard nomination can be the hard part compare to the visa application, or is there any reason can be for visa rejection, just worried about my visa,

Yes nomination is 80% and visa Plays 20% however 20% can be hard if you have any conviction(s). But your nomination is approved so you can expect the grant very soon.

Minions congratulations. I knew you would come back one day with the great news. I have been watching your name on the sheet. I hope all other augustians flower Rosemary Frank yes August 17th and everyone gets pr very soon

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I understand ....but i am feeling that we will get pr straight in less than two weeks ....bcz may be co allready opened our file nd he dont want anything more nd we will get our pr soon .....bcz if he needed anything then he must contacted our ma ......its just my thinkng

You might be right. only God can help us now. hope for the best mate good luck

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

hi mate ,you dont need to do your PCC unless until you been overseas last 2 years for more than 3 months,

Hi mate

I hv done my pcc in 2015 march, i have lodge my 186 visa in jan 2016. My MA told me to submit a new pcc coz it will take 6 months to open the file and by then my pcc will expire.

So i hv got another pcc done in jan 2016 before submitting the file

Hope it will help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate

I hv done my pcc in 2015 march, i have lodge my 186 visa in jan 2016. My MA told me to submit a new pcc coz it will take 6 months to open the file and by then my pcc will expire.

So i hv got another pcc done in jan 2016 before submitting the file

Hope it will help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have taken necessary precaution but your March 2015 pcc would work, if you haven't visited your country after that.

Yes sunny immi visited in last august then we applied in October and business monitoring going on and its been 7 months now we still waiting for nomination and pr

They visited my office which is in melbourne and head office in sydney.

They didn't ask any thing apart my job description.

Hi mates, my immi account has been showing processing for a week. Do you know how long it takes co to finalize after showing processing? I submitted non criminal letter on 23rd Mar 2016 which co asked for it on 19th Mar 2016. It is a very simple document why the processing has been showing for a week? I am very worried.