[h=2]RSMS 187 Visa Applicant( Dependent) with Bridging visa[/h]

I was on 457 visa and i have applied 187 rsms nomination through 457 transition stream and it was already approved. On 12th of February 2016 i have submitted my visa application along with my wife and 2 year old daughter with all the supporting documents and medical has been completed. My 457 visa expired on March 2016 and immigration issued Bridging visa A to all of us.(Until 187 granted we should be in the country and should not depart, if we go out of the country BVA will be cancelled).

My wife is 7 month pregnant and no one here to support her and it is too hard to manage with my daughter so i am planning to send them to her parent in india so they will take care of them during her rest of the months specially for the delivery.

My question is what should i need to know before they leave and how it may affect my visa?

1. If the visa granted before my baby born, how can i add the baby to the visa will it cost more and what about the process?

2. If baby born before visa granted can i add the baby to our visa application, will it cost more?

please help me to short those issues, your responses will helpfull to make decision.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Guys Any one Know if i call DIBP no (131 881) after calling which option do i need to select for inquiry of Application?

Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx....call on this num ...no options required.....i call here two times ....i got good response even i applied through ma......

Edited by MaggieMay24
Posting non-published DIBP phone numbers not allowed.

Congrats to everyone who received PR approval this week, enjoy your weekend! :laugh::biglaugh:

ENS 186, TRT (From 457)

Nomination lodged 11/02/16

Visa lodged 11/02/16

LR - UK

1 applicant

Medical: 23/03/16 - "Health clearance provided":30/03/16

Hi All

Thought I'd share my timeline, I'm also going to make a bold statement - my PR will be approved on Friday 15 April 16.

Just putting that out there NSW PESE, I've emailed you so you are at liberty to respond! ;)

Nomination Submitted: 17-Sep-15, Nomination Approved 18-Mar-16 (6 months - uncanny?!)

Visa Submitted: 17-Sep-15, Doc Requested 18-Mar-16, Doc Submitted 05-Apr-16, Visa Approval 15-Apr-16 ;)

Just wanted to share that my prediction came true today, on the back of a gentle nudge of a phone call to immigration!

PR Grant 15 April 16

Good luck everyone and hang on in there

Just wanted to share that my prediction came true today, on the back of a gentle nudge of a phone call to immigration!

PR Grant 15 April 16

Congratulation~~~ But did you get your prediction from a gentle nudge of phone calls to the CO, and he/she told you that your file would be finalized by today? I was just afraid the DIBP would feel dislike for us doing so...

Good skills Barny.

If only we all had your way with predictions (and words on the phone to DIBP).

Enjoy

PR Grant 15 April 16

Hi Leo

I would strongly recommend you to inform Immi of your wife's pregnancy; so that they know of your situation. They may even be able to grant her a bridging B in the interim so that she can travel without negatively impacting on your application. If your wife leaves on a bridging A then her bridging A will likely be cancelled - this in turn will no doubt negatively impact your application.

My baby came into this world a month before our visa application, but I could not add her to the visa application at the time as we were still waiting on her Passport and Birth Certificate. I rang immigration for advice throughout the process and they advised to lodge a form 1022 (notification of a change of circumstances) so that they were aware of our suituation - that way we did not fall foul of their policy. Once we got a CO they asked me to fill out a form 1436 (adding an additional applicant after lodgement) which included a payment sheet and they took $900 + a small processing fee to officially add our baby, and grant a BVA until our PR grant came through.

Always better to be open and honest, saying nothing will definitely be of detriment and will not save you any money either (far from it!)

Good luck to you and family mate

[h=2]RSMS 187 Visa Applicant( Dependent) with Bridging visa[/h]

I was on 457 visa and i have applied 187 rsms nomination through 457 transition stream and it was already approved. On 12th of February 2016 i have submitted my visa application along with my wife and 2 year old daughter with all the supporting documents and medical has been completed. My 457 visa expired on March 2016 and immigration issued Bridging visa A to all of us.(Until 187 granted we should be in the country and should not depart, if we go out of the country BVA will be cancelled).

My wife is 7 month pregnant and no one here to support her and it is too hard to manage with my daughter so i am planning to send them to her parent in india so they will take care of them during her rest of the months specially for the delivery.

My question is what should i need to know before they leave and how it may affect my visa?

1. If the visa granted before my baby born, how can i add the baby to the visa will it cost more and what about the process?

2. If baby born before visa granted can i add the baby to our visa application, will it cost more?

please help me to short those issues, your responses will helpfull to make decision.

Thanks in Advance.

She can travel to India on bridging visa B and In regards to baby I need to do some finding.

Just Sharing the Good News!

Exactly 6 months today I received email from my MA.

VISA GRANTED! Thank you lord.

Temporary Residence Transition - Electronics Enginer

Nomination and Visa Applied: 15th Oct 2015