Hi all,

My application has been waiting over 35 days after i submitted the additional docs. >.<

should i give them a call? But my MA its better not to call imm. Office since they have record of each applicant’s call.

Should I give them a call? ….if so, how should I start the conversation? May I know my status of my application?...

But they commitment to respond us within 35 days after requested the docs..isnt’ it?...sorry I am so nervous!!:arghh:

they asked benchmarks, my last 2 years payg, leave records, company BAS statement, company tax returns, profit loss statement

Hey. Thanks for the info. I also wanted to know, the company's profit and loss statement or its financial statement that the DIBP asked for it ur case, were they audited statements or unaudited? B/c my nominating business has submitted unaudited financials and was told by the MA that it wont make a difference. Getting the financials audited will require a lot of money which eventually I will have to pay. Will highly appreciate ur reply on this matter.

they asked benchmarks, my last 2 years payg, leave records, company BAS statement, company tax returns, profit loss statement

How long did it take after requesting docs to approve

Timeline - Nom : 8th Sep 15 ; Visa : 18th Sep 15. Transition stream from HR country

How long did it take after requesting docs to approve

Timeline - Nom : 8th Sep 15 ; Visa : 18th Sep 15. Transition stream from HR country

they requested on 14th March, submitted 8th Friday April

approved yesterday

Thanks Channy for the info. Good luck for the visa

nO aPPROVALS AGAIN....

kILLING US

I just call immi bcz my ma is telling me wait again and again .....lady picked the call and she asked my trn number...she told me case officer is allready allocated on my file and if anything he needs then he will contact your ma .....but my immi account still shows application recieved ......i asked her in the end again that did case officer open my file she said yes ....

what is your time line?

I just call immi bcz my ma is telling me wait again and again .....lady picked the call and she asked my trn number...she told me case officer is allready allocated on my file and if anything he needs then he will contact your ma .....but my immi account still shows application recieved ......i asked her in the end again that did case officer open my file she said yes ....
Edited by domore16

I did call them around 12:30pm and the lady was rude, like she did not bother at all. :( not even polite.