In my case, I answered "No" for my wife as I was the one (principal applicant) that was being sponsored. My wife and kids are all listed in my employer nomination. Must be I've done it right as I was not questioned about it.

I checked on these forums and someone had asked IMMI about that here: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/214044-form-80-question-50-please-help.html

Apparently IMMI confirmed them that the employer's information on the secondary applicant form has to be filled in. Given that in your case you were granted your PR, I reckon that IMMI must be a bit flexible with this.

I checked on these forums and someone had asked IMMI about that here: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/214044-form-80-question-50-please-help.html

Apparently IMMI confirmed them that the employer's information on the secondary applicant form has to be filled in. Given that in your case you were granted your PR, I reckon that IMMI must be a bit flexible with this.

I think they are liberal in regards to this question.

Julie, thank you for your help. :)

Hey all,

First of all, I've been looking at this thread for the past week or so & meaning to register but didn't get around to it, so apologies for that!

Not sure if this helps anyone, but I just received my PR approval on Friday.

Background is as follows:

Nom & Applic submitted 19 Jan 2016

Approved 09 April 2016

LR country & work for a big bank.

My partner already has PR (doc) & we have a child who is now a citizen, so pretty low risk.

Done through NSW.

I appreciate others have been waiting for ages, & I'm really sorry & feel guilty that mine has been approved so quick, but I hope & pray that you'll all get yours soon.

Any questions, just ask & will be happy to share knowledge!

Congratulations!! I applied in March, so I still have some waiting to do :)

Hey all,

First of all, I've been looking at this thread for the past week or so & meaning to register but didn't get around to it, so apologies for that!

Approved 09 April 2016

My partner already has PR (doc) & we have a child who is now a citizen, so pretty low risk.

Done through NSW.

I appreciate others have been waiting for ages, & I'm really sorry & feel guilty that mine has been approved so quick, but I hope & pray that you'll all get yours soon.

Hey all,

Approved 09 April 2016

Done through NSW.

wow, congrats! that's one of the shortest timelines I've seen around here! :) don't feel guilty, mate. On the contrary, that gives us hopes that they're speeding up things.

ps. pity I don't work for a big bank ;) just joking, that shouldn't have anything to do with it

Don't think it has anything to do with the employer, but just more a tad lucky.

All I would say is, (& not that people would), but don't mess around with paperwork second guessing what they (ie DIBP) may & may not want....... give them EVERYTHING!

Show them that your applic is as low risk as possible so they don't have to go running after you for further info or docs.

Fingers crossed for you all.

Hey all,

Approved 09 April 2016

Done through NSW.

Congratulations

Hey all,

Approved 09 April 2016

Done through NSW.

Wow that's incredibly quick. Congratulations! Don't feel guilty, enjoy the unexpected gift!

if you look at the spread sheet there is a korean guy just got approval today and his application is for 10/2015.

True that,

People please share your good news with us..

Congratulations!!!!!

Edited by roxyp17
spelling