Good morning all. Got nomination approved May 2015, 186 applied June 2015. Medical done June 2015. Additional Docs submitted in October. Nomination status: assessment in progress up to date. It will be 10 months waiting this coming April. :(

Would you mind telling whether you just provided your docs last October or were those additional documents requested by the Case officer? 5 months since October seems really long. Have you got a migration agent?

If I were you, I would email the immigration for status.

Would you mind telling whether you just provided your docs last October or were those additional documents requested by the Case officer? 5 months since October seems really long. Have you got a migration agent?

I spoke with my immigration officer 2x since February, i got the number by chance from one of their emails. My docs were in Perth, the first time i spoke with her she said she'll look it and give decision in the next few days then 2 weeks ago I rang her again but she wasn't the one who took the call ,I was told she will look at it that day. Until now I'm still waiting...

Good morning all. Got nomination approved May 2015, 186 applied June 2015. Medical done June 2015. Additional Docs submitted in October. Nomination status: assessment in progress up to date. It will be 10 months waiting this coming April. :(

Hey sgave thats a longwait. Whats your occupation

It's just additional documents requested by case officer. I don't have migration agent. I will email the immigration today.

It's just additional documents requested by case officer. I don't have migration agent. I will email the immigration today.

Yes, better to email them for the status update. I used to do that as well since I do not have a migration agent too, and they were kind enough to email me back on the update.

Wish you luck mate. Hope you get your PR soon.

Yes, better to email them for the status update. I used to do that as well since I do not have a migration agent too, and they were kind enough to email me back on the update.

Thanks Zet01. Hopefully i'll get the decision soon.

Hi @Zet01 thanks for helpimg after your grant as well please if you can advise.

My wmployer submitted the docs yesterday i was asked for notice of assessment

Market salary

my boss sent job advertisements n surveys from payscale n other recruitment company the range of salary is between 50000 70000 depending on states. My salary is 65500 my boss wrote that giclven his experience n market salary n job advertisement we found people are offering 55000-70000 but that depending on various factors eg experience and size of the company n we feel 65500 is in middle of the range

According to you and othere here does it sound ok. Just wanted a second or third opinion.

Is it normal for immi to ask this info. Please advise

Edited by Jacobaug2016

Originally it was submitted here in Victoria, i was surprised to know my docs is now in Perth. I was told my visa officer works 2x a week only.

I heard the same that some work 2 or 3 days a week not sure they work in other departments looking aftee other visas or they work in other dept all together

Hi @Zet01 thanks for helpimg after your grant as well please if you can advise.

My wmployer submitted the docs yesterday i was asked for notice of assessment

Market salary

my boss sent job advertisements n surveys from payscale n other recruitment company the range of salary is between 50000 70000 depending on states. My salary is 65500 my boss wrote that giclven his experience n market salary n job advertisement we found people are offering 55000-70000 but that depending on various factors eg experience and size of the company n we feel 65500 is in middle of the range

According to you and othere here does it sound ok. Just wanted a second or third opinion.

Is it normal for immi to ask this info. Please advise

Hi @Jacobaug2016, I just try my best to help when I can. With regards to your question, I may not be the best person to advise you on that as I did not experience it myself. But there are few other people here in this forum who were asked for the same documents, (which is quite normal if case officer finds that you need to provide more info on your nomination). They may be able to help you on that. But as per my opinion, you should be okay as long as you provide enough proof that your pay is in that range. Wish you luck mate. Hope all goes well with your application. :)

Hi @bennyluk hope u r going well. How I m gonna find my processing centre? Though my bridging visa from NSW( I live in Sydney ). Is that same with 186 or I have to wait for CO first?

Hi, you never know your processing centre until requested documents :( or finalised :)

My bridging visa from NSW, I also live in Sydney, but my processing centre is VIC