Yes Ali ur right.

I think some one might have done a complaint against me.

As they visited me in feb 2014 and then in june 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ sharma may b u r rite. Sometime depends on luck. Most of the case I saw that, employers papers if it's not satisfied or not enough good business transaction or ATO related lacks or GST not enough good...sometimes they visit. Specially Restaurant , saloon etc

LOVEEEEEE U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GUESSSSSS WATTTTTTTTTTT

I GOTTTTT MY PR TODAYYYYTTTTTTTT!!

my and my friend both got today!!

I am self sponsor

motor mechanic

2 application

both approvedddd

nomination 14 august

visa 17 august

doc req 23 feb

submit 25 feb

both approved 29 march 2016

best of luckkkk whoo still waitingggggggg

may u all gettt sooonnnnnnn

hey bennyluk special thanks to u mate!!!!

Congratulations - great news.

GUESSSSSS WATTTTTTTTTTT

I am self sponsor

motor mechanic

2 application

both approvedddd

nomination 14 august

visa 17 august

doc req 23 feb

submit 25 feb

Congratulations @Razzz!

GUESSSSSS WATTTTTTTTTTT

I am self sponsor

motor mechanic

2 application

both approvedddd

nomination 14 august

visa 17 august

doc req 23 feb

submit 25 feb

Congratulations and All the best!

Hey everyone. Has anybody any idea whats goin on with the rest of august applications???

flower im guessing they will b doing august now. u may have noticed most of our old user from augudt just recently got pr. immi has messed up the timeline what is affecting us now..

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

NEED HELP...

I did google search then I found this useful website.

My timeline is

nomination 20 August 2015

Visa 22 August 2015

Requested documents 25 Feb, asked for financial report, training evidence, my PAYG and research for market salary

DIBP refused my nomination due to my salary is lower than the market salary rate.

My salary is $62,000 + super. Which is higher than the minimum salary $53,900. I don't know why DIBP rejected my nomination, what can I do now? Should I go to MRT?

My occupation is Project/program manager in finance industry. Do you guys think too low for this position?

NEED HELP...

My timeline is

Visa 22 August 2015

Requested documents 25 Feb, asked for financial report, training evidence, my PAYG and research for market salary

DIBP refused my nomination due to my salary is lower than the market salary rate.

My salary is $62,000 + super. Which is higher than the minimum salary $53,900. I don't know why DIBP rejected my nomination, what can I do now? Should I go to MRT?

My occupation is Project/program manager in finance industry. Do you guys think too low for this position?

I think the market salary rate for this position is more compared to what you are getting paid. Did you check on pay scale or Hudson salary comparison to check ?

NEED HELP...

My timeline is

Visa 22 August 2015

The reasons for your refusal should be in the letter of refusal. You may want to share the exact reasons. Market salary is not the minimum salary but salary that is prevalent in your area of occupation in the same occupation as of your's. So for example - If you live and work in Sydney than they will look at average salary of a project/program manager in Sydney. You can start by comparing your salary here: http://joboutlook.gov.au/occupation.aspx?code=5111&search=keyword&Tab=stats&graph=EA

Also a quick search for a program project manager's job vacancy on Seek.com should give you an idea as to what is the average wage in your area. Above all, get advice from a registered migration agent. Migration law is very complex and complicated. If you already have a migration agent, make sure that you get as much information as possible. Good Luck.

I think the market salary rate for this position is more compared to what you are getting paid. Did you check on pay scale or Hudson salary comparison to check ?

In hudson, the min salary for project manager is $110,000 and max is $140,000...so DIBP seems has strongly evidence to reject my nomination?

The reasons for your refusal should be in the letter of refusal. You may want to share the exact reasons. Market salary is not the minimum salary but salary that is prevalent in your area of occupation in the same occupation as of your's. So for example - If you live and work in Sydney than they will look at average salary of a project/program manager in Sydney. You can start by comparing your salary here: http://joboutlook.gov.au/occupation.aspx?code=5111&search=keyword&Tab=stats&graph=EA

Also a quick search for a program project manager's job vacancy on Seek.com should give you an idea as to what is the average wage in your area. Above all, get advice from a registered migration agent. Migration law is very complex and complicated. If you already have a migration agent, make sure that you get as much information as possible. Good Luck.

Thank you, I will ask my boss for the letter, I have MA...But seems he doesn't help too much

In hudson, the min salary for project manager is $110,000 and max is $140,000...so DIBP seems has strongly evidence to reject my nomination?

Hey buddy, what is your occupation, is it finance manager or project manager, there is difference in median salary for both occupation. Do you have a migration agent or did yourself.

Now on the other thing is did you guys do research via websites or survey and did you provide the docs proving that your employer did a thorough research.

Hey buddy, what is your occupation, is it finance manager or project manager, there is difference in median salary for both occupation. Do you have a migration agent or did yourself.

Now on the other thing is did you guys do research via websites or survey and did you provide the docs proving that your employer did a thorough research.

Project and program manager, my company is doing finance thing.

i don't know my boss submitted what sort of documents.

I don't know why I have work more than three years in this company then DIBP rejected the nomination

Project and program manager, my company is doing finance thing.

i don't know my boss submitted what sort of documents.

I don't know why I have work more than three years in this company then DIBP rejected the nomination

Yea right I know it's not a good at all. Speak to your employer and a migration agent see what's the best option mrt or re apply nomination