My 186 nomination file is open, they asked for super contribution ?

which documents i should submit?

U can get your supper contribution details from your Super company and from your employer Accountant

Mine is REST i can get the details out online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my employer missed super payment of last year.

can he pay all together now? and we can get transaction statement .

cn we do like this and submit transaction statement?

can dibp approve it ?

You can do that, at the same time missing super pay for one year isn't a simple mistake, make sure you get a explanation letter from HR and upload it with the statement.

As what I know, there is a Form 1023, which gives you an opportunity to declare what you made wrong in your application form. I am not sure if your MA used that one to correct the application. If in that case, your MA would ask you and all the other applicants to fill in the form and sign. Not sure if there is other way that works. But I hope your MA Keep you clear of everything in the application procedure, because you have the right to know.

Thanks for your information,I checked and my MA has submitted form 1023 , but my understanding is that even if he correct some incorrect answers, the CO will have a look only once the file is open, right?

My concern is how they will allocate me, will they allocate me on 186 or 187?

Hi mates, sorry I could not find time to share with you my update of my visa. My nomination and visa were submitted on Sep 18 2015, my nomination was granted on 19th Mar 2016, and co asked for my husband's police clearance certificate on the same day which I submitted on 23rd Mar 2016. I hope this information could help you. By the way, have you gotten any experience of similar issue? How long does co take to finalize PR after I submit the police clearance certificate? This country is too slow, always making us waiting and waiting.

Hi mates, sorry I could not find time to share with you my update of my visa. My nomination and visa were submitted on Sep 18 2015, my nomination was granted on 19th Mar 2016, and co asked for my husband's police clearance certificate on the same day which I submitted on 23rd Mar 2016. I hope this information could help you. By the way, have you gotten any experience of similar issue? How long does co take to finalize PR after I submit the police clearance certificate? This country is too slow, always making us waiting and waiting.

No consistency on the time line, but CO should decide with in 28 days, if you didn't here anything after 28 days give your CO/MA a call. I have submitted additional doc on 12th March for my nomination, I'm still waiting.

Edited by GeeVee

hi all just wanted to ask a question? is any one got their pr in as mechanic? thank you

Can admin pls add me on googel sheets..

Visa and nomination:11 december 2015,

status.my ma doesnt say nothing as she dont wanna give me immi account as well as password. So hoping it must be received

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

hi all just wanted to ask a question? is any one got their pr in as mechanic? thank you!!
Can admin pls add me on googel sheets..

Visa and nomination:11 december 2015,

status.my ma doesnt say nothing as she dont wanna give me immi account as well as password. So hoping it must be received

You can create your own immi account and import the application to keep checking, i did that as well

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi everyone,

First of all hope everyone of you enjoy your Easter holiday.

Currently I've already got my nomination and is awaiting for my 186 visa to get approved, the visa application was submitted on 25 Jan 2016.

I've still got my visa 457 till 24 June 2016, what I want is to ask is that will I be able to travel oversea, the date that I want to travel is from 01 June 2016 to 07 July 2016.

The date of travelling is flexible as I'm thinking should I arrival back in Australia before my 457 expires, or should I apply for BVB but I'm afraid that'll delay my 186 application in anyway.

Please advise.

Thank You.

You can create your own immi account and import the application to keep checking, i did that as well

thnks for the info. will my ma know that I did that?will it effect my application or co will knw that 2 ppl been using 2 diffrenet immi account for 1 application. please reply

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hello All ! Has anyone done TRA for ICT role ?

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

hey mate I have been seeing a lot ppl been writing nomination applied in some other month and visa apply in other month.but my ma told me that she applied both on same day? is she lying to me or what is the process like thnks

hey mate I have been seeing a lot ppl been writing nomination applied in some other month and visa apply in other month.but my ma told me that she applied both on same day? is she lying to me or what is the process like thnks

Hey mate !

She won't be lying it totally depends on what u want to do, either apply together or separate.

In seperate, it takes more time.

Hi everyone,

First of all hope everyone of you enjoy your Easter holiday.

Currently I've already got my nomination and is awaiting for my 186 visa to get approved, the visa application was submitted on 25 Jan 2016.

I've still got my visa 457 till 24 June 2016, what I want is to ask is that will I be able to travel oversea, the date that I want to travel is from 01 June 2016 to 07 July 2016.

The date of travelling is flexible as I'm thinking should I arrival back in Australia before my 457 expires, or should I apply for BVB but I'm afraid that'll delay my 186 application in anyway.

Please advise.

Thank You.

I think When u apply for 186 visa, you automatically get bridging visa. Check your 186 application submitted conformation email.

I think When u apply for 186 visa, you automatically get bridging visa. Check your 186 application submitted conformation email.

Hi Sharma,

Ya I understand that I'll get BVA if my 457 visa expired, so I'll have to apply for BVB if I wanted to go oversea.

But in anyway will applying for BVB cause any delay in my 186 application?

Hi Sharma,

Ya I understand that I'll get BVA if my 457 visa expired, so I'll have to apply for BVB if I wanted to go oversea.

But in anyway will applying for BVB cause any delay in my 186 application?

I dnt think so

Bcoz one of my frnd he went to india after lodging his application and his application got approved while he was there.

Just keep all your leave records like leave application and leave approval by your owner