Yes, for your application, it is better to submit the form since your visa application is after 14/12z It doesn't hurt to submit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i know it only takes few minutes but the problem is my sponsor is out for easter holidays....But i already submitted the form that was suppose to be with the visa file as a supporting document with my declaration....so hopefully that should be enough....My MA is saying the same thing that just to be on a safe side just upload your declaration for the visa and leave the other one..

Hi Guys,

Offical reply from PESE

Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application.

and

The forms required are:

· Certification Requirement (Nominator/Sponsor)

· Declaration Requirement (Visa Applicant)

So, if anyone lodged before 14 Dec, no need to worries. @love australia, you only need to submit declaration requirement, visa applicant. Don't worry mate.

Paying for visa Sponsorship (effective Monday 14 December 2015)

Effective from Monday 14 December 2015, new criminal and civil penalties and visa cancellation provisions have been introduced as part of a ‘payment for visa sponsorship’ framework that allows for sanctions to be imposed on a person who asks for, received, offers, or provides a benefit in return for visa sponsorship, or employment (that requires sponsorship). Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application. This is a Schedule 1 requirement. Applicants are required to provide the form within 28 days from the lodgement of the application. If the form is not provided after a 28 day written request period, the application will need to be treated as invalid.

The forms required are:

The link below directs you to the www.border.gov.au website where the appropriate forms can be accessed and further information is provided.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work-1#

DIBP sent email today to the application after 14 Dec, reminder them submit this form.

Yes you are right but can you explain what an application is a nomination or a visa ??if its a nomination then i don't need to do anything if its a visa then i already submitted the visa one..But if you dig down deep and google the forms.. they only ask for NOMINATION TRN NUMBER , your name ,nominator, date, and full name ,.....From this it is totally clear that they consider the day when the nomination is applied....May be i am wrong but it is really confusing and the sponsor is out of town

Yes you are right but can you explain what an application is a nomination or a visa ??if its a nomination then i don't need to do anything if its a visa then i already submitted the visa one..But if you dig down deep and google the forms.. they only ask for NOMINATION TRN NUMBER , your name ,nominator, date, and full name ,.....From this it is totally clear that they consider the day when the nomination is applied....May be i am wrong but it is really confusing and the sponsor is out of town

Yay so i was right....thanks for your help benny

Hi Guys,

Offical reply from PESE

Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application.

and

The forms required are:

So, if anyone lodged before 14 Dec, no need to worries. @love australia, you only need to submit declaration requirement, visa applicant. Don't worry mate.

Paying for visa Sponsorship (effective Monday 14 December 2015)

Effective from Monday 14 December 2015, new criminal and civil penalties and visa cancellation provisions have been introduced as part of a ‘payment for visa sponsorship’ framework that allows for sanctions to be imposed on a person who asks for, received, offers, or provides a benefit in return for visa sponsorship, or employment (that requires sponsorship). Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application. This is a Schedule 1 requirement. Applicants are required to provide the form within 28 days from the lodgement of the application. If the form is not provided after a 28 day written request period, the application will need to be treated as invalid.

The forms required are:

The link below directs you to the www.border.gov.au website where the appropriate forms can be accessed and further information is provided.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work-1#

Thank you benny i really appreciate it.....so now its 100% that i dont need to ask my sponsor about the other form right??

From my point of view, you don't need to stress first. Nomination is on you employer side, for your case, already approved right.

Then, you have submitted form in your end, that it. If your visa still pending after your employer back to work, just ask him/her to sign the form and submit it.

From my point of view, you don't need to stress first. Nomination is on you employer side, for your case, already approved right.

Then, you have submitted form in your end, that it. If your visa still pending after your employer back to work, just ask him/her to sign the form and submit it.

Yes i will do that but she is out for atleast 15 days and i think we will probably get the desired b4 that ....fingers crossed :)

Hello everyone,

I need your advice urgently.

How can I get a medicare card for my new born baby. I went to centerlink and they asked me to make a baby's passport and obtain 457 visa and then apply 186 visa. After all that my baby will eligible for a medicare card.

Is that correct or there's some other way to get a medicare card for my child?

Pls help. Thanks heaps

Did you apply for Medicare yourself? It just happened to me as well. They gave me all the forma to post to Medicare, 3weeks later my baby was under my Medicare card, are you in NSW?

Yes we have interim medicare card and we are from Sydney.

Hi friends

I would like to share it with u guys that i hv gt my 457 visa grant in jan 2014

In march 2014 ppl from fair work trading came into my office (on behalf of immigration )and took my interview.

After that in june 2015, 2 immigration officers came and took my interview again. After that in november 2015 they said that they are satisfied with the information we have provided to them.

Does this happen to any one else as well??

And will they come again?

I think you have to do it mate!!! I did signed this for my application.

as per my understanding if employer needs to sign it then CO should have cleared that... but he said "you should sign it"

my employer also had signed the paying for sponsorship from but i am not sure if there is any difference in the form we signed and our employer's form.

2nd12th