Thank you everyone in this forum, thanks for your support and help! You guys accompanied me to walk through this darkness. It was really a hard waiting game, cos we don't know what is gonna happen the next moment. Everything was unsure in this game. But you guys gave me so much courage to consist in this game till a good ending. All paid off. For those who have got your PR, wish you all a bright future, enjoy your Aussie life. For those are still in this waiting game, please don't lose your hope, keep positive and strong, you are not far from the end of this hard waiting game. Good luck everyone!

I have the similar timeline as yours. haven't heard anything after submitted extra docs. So anxious!

Which processing centre? Mine is NSW which seems very slow, so I did not expect to get so fast. Still can't believe this is a truth... I checked VEVO so many times after receiving the grant letter today, it is saying 'resident', still can't believe it... You will get yours very soon! today or tomorrow I guess!! keep positive

congrats and thanks! I don't know the process centre. MY Ma told me the contacyt no start with 02 in the email. Ma guess is NSW.

Which processing centre? Mine is NSW which seems very slow, so I did not expect to get so fast. Still can't believe this is a truth... I checked VEVO so many times after receiving the grant letter today, it is saying 'resident', still can't believe it... You will get yours very soon! today or tomorrow I guess!! keep positive

congrats and thanks! I don't know the process centre. MY Ma told me the contacyt no start with 02 in the email. Ma guess is NSW.

Don't worry mate, nsw processing centre is working. I saw sunshine1 in 187 received his PR just now. He also requested document on 18/02. You will have yours this afternoon or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank bennyluk. u r really supportive. Pray for us!

Don't worry mate, nsw processing centre is working. I saw sunshine1 in 187 received his PR just now. He also requested document on 18/02. You will have yours this afternoon or tomorrow.

Hey guys my employer nomination just got granted and they have asked me to supply a police clearance from my own country but I cant find where I upload it under!! Any help appreciated! :) I'm panicking I'm so excited!!

congrats. Can you share which processing centre?

Log in immiAccount, attach document. I think it is under personal characteristics?

Thanks benny just found it!

Hopefully it doesn't take another 28 days to respond! It was exactly 21 days after they requested documents from my employer! fingers crossed!

The email was from Team 4 in Victoria but I'm not sure if they processed my Employer nomination as my employer didn't give me any info!

I have the similar timeline as yours. haven't heard anything after submitted extra docs. So anxious!

Glad to see u r still here.. at least we know whats happening with u. Ask u MA to send them enquiry email.

Today or tomorrow u will here something.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

haha, yes, You just said I will get mine, than I received the grant letter. You must have magic power to forecast future!!

Thnx mate. I said another dude that he was gonna get it. And next day he got it.

But my prediction was wrong for Share and myself. But yeah when u guys get pr i get hope.. have a good one

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw