guys allow me to share this news with immense pleasure

got my PR i logged into my immi account and it said finalized Phew what a relief

VIC PESE took exactly 180 days no documents asked. If it wasnt for you guys and this forum i wouldve been a nut case by now :D ( i think i still am)

But this forum was great help specially Jazz Benny, Mark, Ahad and everyone of you much love and respect for u guys

I wish everyone luck and happy days ahead

ill still hang around here for moral support of this brigade

Congratulations mate! All the best. Great news. Very happy for you.

I have been working in the Migration industry since my early days in Australia. It has been 6 years since I first started working with a leading migration agency. Throughout my tenure, if there is one thing I have learnt, is that the Migration Agents have very little influence over the department of immigration when it comes to allocation of files or speeding the process when these files are up for assessment. At most a migration agent can do is ring up the department and speak with the manager of a processing team or complain to the global feedback unit. This, usually is a very time consuming process and is mostly avoided unless the circumstances demand otherwise. MAs do not have a magic phone number which they can dial and get an application assessed faster. Though I wish they had one!

For us, Permanent Residency is a stepping stone, a life changing event and hence we get super anxious when things do not work as they are supposed to. Remember, DIBP has SLA of serving only 70% of their applications on time. Which leaves a lot of applications outside their service charter. All we can do, is hope and wish that the computer allocates our files to a case officer who works five days a week, and is quick on her feet to process and finalise an application. Other than that, there is nothing you, I or a Migration Agent can do.

Congratulations to those who received their grants today. All the best to those of us waiting with sore eyes.

Until we meet tomorrow.

Thank you for your information, very useful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been working in the Migration industry since my early days in Australia. It has been 6 years since I first started working with a leading migration agency. Throughout my tenure, if there is one thing I have learnt, is that the Migration Agents have very little influence over the department of immigration when it comes to allocation of files or speeding the process when these files are up for assessment. At most a migration agent can do is ring up the department and speak with the manager of a processing team or complain to the global feedback unit. This, usually is a very time consuming process and is mostly avoided unless the circumstances demand otherwise. MAs do not have a magic phone number which they can dial and get an application assessed faster. Though I wish they had one!

For us, Permanent Residency is a stepping stone, a life changing event and hence we get super anxious when things do not work as they are supposed to. Remember, DIBP has SLA of serving only 70% of their applications on time. Which leaves a lot of applications outside their service charter. All we can do, is hope and wish that the computer allocates our files to a case officer who works five days a week, and is quick on her feet to process and finalise an application. Other than that, there is nothing you, I or a Migration Agent can do.

Congratulations to those who received their grants today. All the best to those of us waiting with sore eyes.

Until we meet tomorrow.

Thankyou its really informative.

Hi guys, got the nomination approved this afternoon at 5pm. paid 2VAC, waiting for the visa, hope tomorrow will be my turn. very happy.

Congrats share, I said you don't need to worries, right? Thursday or Friday is your day, enjoy weekend and Easter!

Congrats share, I said you don't need to worries, right? Thursday or Friday is your day, enjoy weekend and Easter!

Thanks bennyluk, our dates is quite close, so your day is not too far

Hi guys, got the nomination approved this afternoon at 5pm. paid 2VAC, waiting for the visa, hope tomorrow will be my turn. very happy.

which means 100% positive towards the result. Congrats!can u pls share ur timeline and office ,team etc...

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

which means 100% positive towards the result. Congrats!can u pls share ur timeline and office ,team etc...

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Please see my signature, and it's WA, team 7. the CO has changed, not the first one who requested doc.

Edited by SHARE

My MA said that they will cahrge 1800 dollars for checking those documents which border protection has asked for... any thought.. do we just submit documents by ourslef or go through MA. as my Migration agaent said on this submission ur 457 visa and PR VISA will be based. Is that right???

Hi All,

Just checking in as I have a question,

Our MA said that our visa application was submitted last Friday, I just wondered if its supposed to show up on my immi account yet? Nothing on there yet other than my 457 app and my submitted medicals. I know I wont see the nomination but I thought I should see the visa application on there

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hello frnds! I following this page for last 4 months!

It's great to see how all supporting each other !

Here is my timeline

nomination 14 august 2015 ..sooonn

Visa 17 august 2015 ...soonnn

doc req on 23 feb 2016

submitted 25th feb

soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!