Such a platform where everyone is wishing for others success and helping hands are coming up with the information if we need, and a word of comfort when we are down, I am really blessed to be a part of this forum. I am sure everyone will remember this forum forever AS this is the Turning point of life for a person. And the most important thing is nobody knows each other still they feel other's success and pray for them when they really need. Woww

Edited by ahad12

Hey guys, just want to ask a question and also wants to share this. My employer received a letter from broder protection stating that the need details for their sponsored employees. . Is that a part of immigration check???
@akash329 I haven't heard about the letter to employee asking details but may be there is some deviation in the the information provided by them and you just for clarification I think they have asked. Don't worry

Hey guys, just want to ask a question and also wants to share this. My employer received a letter from broder protection stating that the need details for their sponsored employees. . Is that a part of immigration check???

Could you please share more details? what kind of information are they requested? for more than 1 sponsored employee?

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 14 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that are lodged mid-August 2015.

Could you please share more details? what kind of information are they requested? for more than 1 sponsored employee?

So my emloyer received a letter from australian border force. And subject in that letter is commencement of monitoring request for records and information. In that letter they just asked for the payslip for a certain time period and payg summarise. And i m the only one they have sponsored so far.

So my emloyer received a letter from australian border force. And subject in that letter is commencement of monitoring request for records and information. In that letter they just asked for the payslip for a certain time period and payg summarise. And i m the only one they have sponsored so far.

I think it's just a random monitoring. Few people in this forum have experienced that. Don't worry, you will be fine. however, the processing time might be delayed due to monitoring.

I think it's just a random monitoring. Few people in this forum have experienced that. Don't worry, you will be fine. however, the processing time might be delayed due to monitoring.

Thanks for ur reply. I applied for nomination and visa 11-dec-2015.

Looks to me abit early that they are checking my file???

beacuse as per this form immi stillll looking at August or september files. ...

Edited by akash329

Thanks for ur reply. I applied for nomination and visa 11-dec-2015.

Looks to me abit early that they are checking my file???

beacuse as per this form immi stillll looking at August or september files. ...

The monitoring is for your 457 visa, unless you are under direct entry.

Hi Guys,

sorry for the late update as i was too busy yesterday.

PR granted yesterday just 1 day after I paid for my partner's language cost.

Best wishes for all of you.

Hope you will get your freedom soon.

Congratulations @SEP9

Hi Guys,

sorry for the late update as i was too busy yesterday.

PR granted yesterday just 1 day after I paid for my partner's language cost.

Best wishes for all of you.

Hope you will get your freedom soon.

Congratulations @9sep. May I ask how much did you pay for your partner VAC? I have the same case as you. Thanks in advance.

Nom & Visa lodged 15 September 2015

Hi guys,

we we finally have our PR

been following this forum for a month now and it's been a great informative and positive source of information.

here is the timeline

457 - 186 ENS

Been on 457 for 4 1/2 years as my husband is aged 50 plus

visa application 28 September 2015

medicals submitted. September 2015

LR country

Centre WA

Status now - nom and visa granted 14 March 2016

wishing everyone very best wishes for a smooth and speedy grant. Stay positive. Thank you !!!

Hi guys,

we we finally have our PR

been following this forum for a month now and it's been a great informative and positive source of information.

here is the timeline

457 - 186 ENS

Been on 457 for 4 1/2 years as my husband is aged 50 plus

visa application 28 September 2015

medicals submitted. September 2015

LR country

Centre WA

Status now - nom and visa granted 14 March 2016

wishing everyone very best wishes for a smooth and speedy grant. Stay positive. Thank you !!!

congrats!@Bronnie

All the best with new Oz life!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk