They asked for payg again, notice of assesmemt

Advertisement to prove my salary is not less than offered by other businesses in the state.

Leave extracts

Letter by employer that i have done full 2 years.

Tax statements

Moatly everything is provided, just the job advertisment and leave extracts and notice of assessment is odd one out. Hopefully will be able to supply it tomorrow.

They requested same documents to me in Jan 16 and after 1 month office visit and now no news . they are sleeping in my case . I wish every one get through very soon. now Waiting time is normal for me I don't know when they gonna take decision. Good luck mate !!

They requested same documents to me in Jan 16 and after 1 month office visit and now no news . they are sleeping in my case . I wish every one get through very soon. now Waiting time is normal for me I don't know when they gonna take decision. Good luck mate !!

Hey @sunny786 please tell me in details what exactly were you requested from immi.

Looking forward to supply everything tomorrow.

Edited by Jazzcrave

Is the office visit quite normal for immi? Does the immi want to check if the person is genuinely working in that company? I also heard that they would give the company a anonymous call before giving the nomination, is that true?

I really cant believe despite of submitting a big file they asked for doc which will be a small file again.

for what i have heared,sometimes,already submited files got clapsed,then co would ask to submit agagin. as long as your employment is genuine,you shoudnt worry too much.

I was asked about my police check,which i uploaded a long time ago.

best of luck,friend!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hey @sunny786 please tell me in details what exactly were you requested from immi.

Looking forward to supply everything tomorrow.

I think that's normal to ask for updated PAYG, NOA and detailed statement fro m employers. But I don't know why they ask for advertisement...if someone is working for those position more than 2 years...why the employer need to ad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for what i have heared,sometimes,already submited files got clapsed,then co would ask to submit agagin. as long as your employment is genuine,you shoudnt worry too much.

I was asked about my police check,which i uploaded a long time ago.

best of luck,friend!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Oh yea everything is genuine. Its just that looking at my friends benny and others waiting i just dont want to wait another 28 days.

Documents are no issues we can send tomorrow hopefully

I think that's normal to ask for updated PAYG, NOA and detailed statement fro m employers. But I don't know why they ask for advertisement...if someone is working for those position more than 2 years...why the employer need to ad...

Because am the only employee in the office. Rest all are directors. Now they said on request they want to make sure that am getting salary equivalent to any other aus citizen basically to provr am not getting underpaid

Because am the only employee in the office. Rest all are directors. Now they said on request they want to make sure that am getting salary equivalent to any other aus citizen basically to provr am not getting underpaid

Understood, case officers asked me training documents includes three years financial report.

Detailed statement from employers, PAYG, NOA, leave record. Very similar to yours, I think that's quite common documents. Don't worry.

BTW, which processing centre?

They didn't specifically asked for adv they just need evidence to prove am getting paid similar to aus citizen being paid for similar role. So basically advertising, pay rate data,Australian bureau of statistics etc. Will form the evidence.

Understood, case officers asked me training documents includes three years financial report.

Detailed statement from employers, PAYG, NOA, leave record. Very similar to yours, I think that's quite common documents. Don't worry.

BTW, which processing centre?

Nsw. And urs. Im asked for training document for 12-13 my business was sponsor in 12 -13 but my 457 was approved in sep so they after that particular years training evidence we have that with the lawyer i told her at the start to attach it he said we will not need as we o ly need to provide for 2 years worked. But see now wait for attaching and sending all that drama.

Edited by Jazzcrave

Sydney...

Remember those Sat with a lot of grant from VIC. I'm the one requested documents...

Congats 4 yesterdays approvals..... I noticed x1 approval from October too... How do we know as if case officer has been allocated?

Nsw. And urs. Im asked for training document for 12-13 my business was sponsor in 12 -13 but my 457 was approved in sep so they after that particular years training evidence we have that with the lawyer i told her at the start to attach it he said we will not need as we o ly need to provide for 2 years worked. But see now wait for attaching and sending all that drama.

What is the meaning of financial reports .....is it bank staments of employee and employer........last month co asked nearlly 7 or 8 documents from my two friends and they just submit 5 documents and still they got pr in less than 15 days .....so dont worry guys u will get ur pr soon