wow that's good news mate..at least CO is looking at your file and you gonna get by this week for sure.

Thanks mate, the email is so long that i couldnt breathe for 10 min. Now i read it 5 times i realsied most of the dpcs are already submitted. Dont know why they asking again.

Great @Jazz. Hopefully (I'm sure) all will be ok. Which processing centre?

Nomination and Visa - 13/09/2015

HR, TRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks alot yea everything is under control its just a matter of time till we provide the docs. Fingers crossed

Nsw processing center

They asked for payg again, notice of assesmemt

Advertisement to prove my salary is not less than offered by other businesses in the state.

Leave extracts

Letter by employer that i have done full 2 years.

Tax statements

Moatly everything is provided, just the job advertisment and leave extracts and notice of assessment is odd one out. Hopefully will be able to supply it tomorrow.

Congrats. I submited these documents with my file. Hope u get good news soon

Congrats. I submited these documents with my file. Hope u get good news soon

I did as well, dont know why they asking again i guess they training someone lol . There is additional info requsted like providing evidence that im being paid similar to any other aus citizen in similar occupation. Etc etc my notice of assessment sitting on my table for the morning now.

Payg submitted but asked again. Letter from employer resending.

I did as well, dont know why they asking again i guess they training someone lol . There is additional info requsted like providing evidence that im being paid similar to any other aus citizen in similar occupation. Etc etc my notice of assessment sitting on my table for the morning now.

They are a funny bunch of people. Remember to send email to the CO after the documents have been uploaded.

HR, TRT

They are a funny bunch of people. Remember to send email to the CO after the documents have been uploaded.

HR, TRT

Yea it says on the email sent by co. But its not a direct email to co its to the nsw pse and says quote case officers name. I guess it will eventually get to her

Send it carefully even double check by yourself.

I

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

As the night falls, some ecstatic souls cheer, as the marry time calls. Some anxious, even a little furious - others, waiting to meet their goals. Let's all breathe, behind the darkness we sheathe. Only for the morning to come, let the morning come.

HR, TRT

hi guys

i have applied for my rsms visa 187 on 30.07.2016 and CO asked to submit my medical assessment with in 28 days and i did that with in 3-4 days

can anyone advise how much time they do take after completing 28 days , please advise as i am very worried about all this

Very soon my friend very soon your not too far from your goal

No worries mate, we are on the same boat. At least you have some news already

Thanks benny now guys i didnt take any day off paid or unpaid how do i go about extracts of leave when i dont have any. We are drafting a letter which states i have worked full 2years and didnt go for work trip overseas and ot annual leave as it is requested to be as an evidence by employer.

Thanks benny now guys i didnt take any day off paid or unpaid how do i go about extracts of leave when i dont have any. We are drafting a letter which states i have worked full 2years and didnt go for work trip overseas and ot annual leave as it is requested to be as an evidence by employer.

I think you just need to submit a table to the case officer. Say when did you annual leave, oversea trainning.

You may include this table in the detailed statement from employer.

By the way, may I ask which processing centre?

As the night falls, some ecstatic souls cheer, as the marry time calls. Some anxious, even a little furious - others, waiting to meet their goals. Let's all breathe, behind the darkness we sheathe. Only for the morning to come, let the morning come.

HR, TRT

Well Said.