I agree with @Jazzcrave. But I guess it would be hard for one admin to update all the time as we all might be working full time. So on a second thought, everyone must act responsibly and not screw up the Spreadsheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am admin of sheet. So u wanna lock it

i understand ,but on my side in visa grant letter basic and guaranteed income different .. guaranteed income is 60000$ and that is higher than what i get .. i just got 58,800$ without super

Edited by aliwal
forget to write

i am admin of sheet. So u wanna lock it

What do you propose we do if we need to update it? Should we send you a private message? Email? Post here? I still think it is not necessary to lock it but if people behave irresponsibly, then might as well!

Nomination and Visa - 13/09/2015

HR, TRT

can anyone please give me some idea? please!

Hello guys, hope everyone is doing well

quick question

Nomination 23/08/15

approved 02/03/15

visa 22/09/15

Waiting

how long until I got my visa approve? Will them (immi) do my visa first because I already got my nomination? Or I am still in the queue which means I have to wait maybe after Easter...?

thanks

I don't think it should be locked. I found the sheet before I found this forum and was using it. If it's locked and people don't use this forum, they will not update their info. If they don't update their info it's pretty discouraging :/

ya but i got my PR so not too much time for update. Too much tension after PR. Finding home, cenrelink and all. Hahahaha

u can tell any person i can give rights to him so he can do this.

can anyone please give me some idea? please!

Hi, very hard to tell. In general DIBP process visa based on visa lodgement day(means 6 month +), but I have observed some exceptions in this forum.

You may check that some people whose nomination was approved got their visa approval quicker. Bottom line: there is no strict rule in your case, you may get it before or after easter.