good morning Ladies and gents how we feeling today? anyone feeling lucky??

Hey @Immotech180915 I always feel lucky and feel positive no matter what, though there are times these things tend to go away but I always tell meself, if I passed the hurdles in past and I felt how it's all going to unfold(in d past) and it unfolded really well. It will unfold really well for me if it's the case with me you all would have the same no matter what we all the same it's just how much time to spend to find your powers inside you.

Sound like a lecture to some but as I learned from others I'm sure I'll be able to change atleast 1 persons way of looking through a prospective.

Hi everyone.. there is so much drama involved in applying for a visa... i waited 7 years for my 176 visa to be processed and it was capped and ceased but i had the opportunity to apply for a 186 visa ( Direct Entry) HR- ICT Business Analyst.. Applied on 15 Feb and the waiting starts again....

Thnx mate. It will be 8 years next week im here in australia. Looks like we all are in the same boat. We all were affected by immi change in feb 2010.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

I came to to aus with 1.5 yr old child and now my son is 9 years. Very desperately waiting for visa.