Hi guys want to announce good news...

my nomination and visa has been granted yesterday...

my timeline is nomination 18 August and visa 20 August...

both granted same day...

no docs. asking....

visa processing in nsw but don't know about nomination...

thanks everybudy to help...

everybudy will get PR just wait and watch... and pray God...

thanks all of...

Congrats !! thanks for sharing

congrats rach!! What docs been requested if you don't mind thanks.

Just a stat dec for 2 minor offenses from over 20 years ago, our MA did have the details but didn't upload them. Hopefully we don't have to wait 28 days to hear from them again!!

@09SEP If case officer assigned for your visa file then you will see status. As i said earlier you can not see your nomination status that can be accessed by MA ONLY. Also you can not get any response from immi regarding your status as already given authority to MA act behalf of your file.

i have question any body can help please . In employer letter do we have to mention how many paid or unpaid leaves taken for so far. My MA said no need to mention is it Right ?

MA SAID CO can see all information on group certificate and NOA.

I am bit confused . I worked for 2 years 3 months when i submitted my application

sorry I am new, dont know how to add the timeline.

Nomination 08/09/15

visa 09/09/2015

through MA

customer service

Go to settings (top right hand corner next to Logout) - my settings - edit signature and save (tick)

Edited by Mark2015
detailed info

@Mannsaab.After lodging 186 visa application you are elig for Medicare card. Still if you want have private cover you can go head as medicare does not cover some surgeries and medical treatment also if you want to under go some surgery with medicare its long waiting period you may wait up to years for some operations but totally up to you i have medicare as well as private health insurance.But immi do not bother after lodging 186 visa.when you are on 457 visa as per the law you should have private health insurance that is the responsibility of your employer

Edited by Mark2015

@Mannsaab.After lodging 186 visa application you are elig for Medicare card. Still if you want have private cover you can go head as medicare does not cover some surgeries and medical treatment also if you want under go some surgery with medicare its long waiting period you may wait up to years for some operartions but totally up to you i have medicare as well as private helath insurance

Thanks Mark I also have both of them

Sent from my HTC_M9u using Tapatalk

Hi guys want to announce good news...

my nomination and visa has been granted yesterday...

my timeline is nomination 18 August and visa 20 August...

both granted same day...

no docs. asking....

visa processing in nsw but don't know about nomination...

thanks everybudy to help...

everybudy will get PR just wait and watch... and pray God...

thanks all of...

Congratulations @Sampa! :)

@09SEP If case officer assigned for your visa file then you will see status. As i said earlier you can not see your nomination status that can be accessed by MA ONLY. Also you can not get any response from immi regarding your status as already given authority to MA act behalf of your file.

i have question any body can help please . In employer letter do we have to mention how many paid or unpaid leaves taken for so far. My MA said no need to mention is it Right ?

MA SAID CO can see all information on group certificate and NOA.

I am bit confused . I worked for 2 years 3 months when i submitted my application

Hi mark2015 if a CO has been assigned will the status on the Immi website change from "Application Received" to something else? I got an email from immigration and they said my application has been assigned and is being assessed but no change on the website?!

@Mannsaab.After lodging 186 visa application you are elig for Medicare card. Still if you want have private cover you can go head as medicare does not cover some surgeries and medical treatment also if you want to under go some surgery with medicare its long waiting period you may wait up to years for some operations but totally up to you i have medicare as well as private health insurance.But immi do not bother after lodging 186 visa.when you are on 457 visa as per the law you should have private health insurance that is the responsibility of your employer

Interesting info, I did not know that. So how do i apply for medicare if I do not have PR but have lodged my 186 application? What is the process?